+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Xmas present event

I really wish they would stop announcing things in Live Streams....Not everyone is available to view or has time to watch those things. And when they do...at least update or make a post about it in the forums.

2.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #22
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    The website post for this event will go live tomorrow or wed. It will also be posted on the forums and on steam. < this is standard procedure for me. We'll almost always announce on the livestream before the event goes live. This is also fairly standard.

yay an event coming that I cant even log in for.. woooo

good luck to everyone that trying not to dced during the event...merry xmas everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Setrict View Post
    Your common sense is not welcome here! Go away! Shoo!
    lol, hush you! and miss you

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    The website post for this event will go live tomorrow or wed. It will also be posted on the forums and on steam. < this is standard procedure for me. We'll almost always announce on the livestream before the event goes live. This is also fairly standard.
    Just ditch the livestream Muzzy. I know of nobody that looks forward to watching it, and dozens who've given up on watching it because they find it long, uninformative, and just obnoxious. We want the information, not the "entertainment".
    Aria - Pirate

What's really annoying about the livestream is sitting through it and then having a zillion people show up for the giveaways at the end. Maybe they should do the giveaways at random times during the livestreams so the people actually paying attention have a shot a winning... no I'm not bitter.

@Muzzy, this is insane. People can't even log in or stay logged in. Why are more events dropping?

As soon as a livestream is done, that info should be on the forum and every other outlet you use. There are more than a few games who only release info on twitter etc and it is a borderline laughing stock that companies drop information in different outlets. Concentrating that information has ALWAYS been the best way to go and IF you are dropping that info all over the place, it needs to be ASAP after the drop in your official forums.

So many of us don't give a damn about twitter etc. If I want info I should be able to get it from the official source site with ease.

Not very happy with 75 labor, BUT it is better then 100 labor. I will probably still do it on days where I just need to burn labor and just do it on my alts. But even then I'd like to see a list of things that we can get from these boxes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast