+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Salvaging gems

Salvaging gems

We have been told in the livestream to use omnom.io for information regarding the patches before they are released, on top of this i used videos from the korean server to determine that in 4.0 or 3.7 (not sure which) we would be able to salvage old lunagems, lunascales, and honor gems with this patch, will this be included at all or will it just be added at a future date? i really want to know if i wasted my time keeping old gems and scales

will we be getting the ability to salvage lunascales for prestige, honor gems for honor, and old lunagems for lunarite and labor pots, or is this not ever going to be included?

3.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #3
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    This is a topic we are currently discussing with XL. We can't yet say if it will or won't be a feature that XL will put into our regional build.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    This is a topic we are currently discussing with XL. We can't yet say if it will or won't be a feature that XL will put into our regional build.
    Are you able to say when-ish a final decision will be made?

thank you for answering, and if it means anything i would prefer have it on our build, but i know that is not up to me

any update to this thread?

+ Reply to Thread