+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Garten Plot 4.0

Garten Plot 4.0

Can someone tell me where to start the Garden Quest now from lvl 30?
    the blue salt brotherhood does not have this quest anymore.

greetings Ninimjel

Hi, I was having trouble finding the 8x8 quest too. But someone ingame told me they changed the quest line. They were right, now at lvl 30 you have to go to halcyona for the quest. Start by talking to one of the blue salt npc in solisa. You will have to do a few quests for him but just follow that quest line and it will lead to the 8x8 quest.

The Redesign of this questline is poorly implemented.
    New Player have no clue where the quest starts. Yes, all players have the option to ask in chat, guild and so on, but thats not the point. They could have given more informations in the last patchnotes, specialy the position for this new questgiver, or a startingquest leading to Hasla, where the quest is located now.

when your Character turns 30 you will get a quest in your main town for Nuia its Marionople and Harania you get it in Austera (Solis headlands). Inside the hero hall. Quest given by Blue Salt Brotherhood Trading Guide Sahel. Step 2 takes you to Halcyona Solisa where you talk to Tasha where you start your questline journey. Keep doing the brotherhood quests till you get your 8x8 plot. When you turn 50 you will get the quest from the specialty buyer In Austera at the docks or Two crowns. I know I explain things ♥♥♥♥ty but I spend hours trying to figure this out. I hope this atleast helps. Happy Gaming

Blue Salt .... quests

Quote Originally Posted by lielah07 View Post
    when your Character turns 30 you will get a quest in your main town for Nuia its Marionople and Harania you get it in Austera (Solis headlands). Inside the hero hall. Quest given by Blue Salt Brotherhood Trading Guide Sahel. Step 2 takes you to Halcyona Solisa where you talk to Tasha where you start your questline journey. Keep doing the brotherhood quests till you get your 8x8 plot. When you turn 50 you will get the quest from the specialty buyer In Austera at the docks or Two crowns. I know I explain things ♥♥♥♥ty but I spend hours trying to figure this out. I hope this atleast helps. Happy Gaming
    ok... I'm a 30, I'm in Austera, I found Sahel... no quest? This is sooooo frustrating... LOL, Help.... please.

YES.... I did it.... and made it home... Of course a Nunian killed me.... So for others reading these posts.... 1st... you must be a lvl 30, then travel to Nuia... there is a portal in Yenster at Carenoid for Halcyona, Solsia. Go to the Blue Salt Headquarters. It is enmey terriorty... All the quests are done in Halcyona.
    Another question... Do Nuians also start in Halcyona??? NOT FAIR if they do.... Rough journey.... Not sure what is next, but I have my lot!!

Sounds like a great way to sour people on any kind of PvP. Forcing PvP on a level 30 character to get an 8x8 scarecrow when that 8K gs AN7 is just sitting there looking to pad their stats.

The Mainquest leads you over with level 30 anyway. Its parallel quest to the mainquest. All races(both sides follow both questlines the same route).
    The route is halcy(level30+)->hellswamp->sanddeep-> (switch of continent) rookborn->windscour->ruins of perinoor-> hasla -> (switch of continent)-> karkasse (farmquest ends here/level 50)-> auroria(just mainquest and following)

There is regular peace in halcy and hellswamp. Maybe take this times like everyone who is concerned about a single red? Because nearly no one bothers if you are there outside of war(because then you are honor then).

Plus the quest tells you to craft a 2slot hauler in perinoor(you spend around 200g for it/you are level 40), grants a full kit house in perinoor, grants nearly all materials (around 600g value+100g own mats) in karkasse for the 4 slot hauler. So you might end up with a 4slot(+1pack on your back) with nearly no costs earlier then a donkey. So dont cry about this questline. Plus the EXP it grants are for that levels huge. So it is worth to do it if you grind up. As well you get profession in Alchemie(10500+spend labor) and scrolls for crafting. Want more freebies? NO WORK FOR IT!
    A wild Tigerus appeared in the high grass. Defend yourself!

Homeserver: Retribution(EU)
    Class: Stonearrow (Archery/Shadowplay/Defense)
    Nation: Haranya(Before Pirate and then Pirates(PN))
    Guild: Tod durch SnuSnu
    Race: Firran

Not sure where you get the idea I was even thinking about "Freebies". I made a simple statement about my own experiences

There are a couple of problems about the new quest line. Finding the quest line is not so difficult if you also do the main quest line because you are redirected to solea at some point.

What's annoying?
    1. donkeys disappeared. Sometimes a donkey is better than a farm wagon.
    2. The quest starts in nuia and continues in haranya, just as the main story line, so no problem about that. The level of the mobs increase also accordingly.
    3. At some point you have a npc that gives you "all" the materials to craft a higher farm wagon. But wheels are missing and also some thunderstruck if I'm right.
    4. BIG SCARECROW is gone, unless someone else found a quest for it. SO NO GAZEBO CRAFTING.

On another note, I also noticed that pet armour isnt available from the stablehands any longer. Anyone knows where to find them.

Also about farming and gathering, wtf can I get natural rubber? The rampage recipe got changed and I need 50 (fifty) natural rubbers. After farming in tropical areas in haranya and nui (two tropicals per nation) I got ZERO rubbers for around 350 chopped rubber trees.

Any help.

PS: when you do the main quest line and the blue quest line you hit easy level 50. Some blue salt quest reappear in the usual areas (tigerspine for haranya). But no trader quest for the big scarecrow, so no more gazebo craft.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast