+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: NA Connectivity issues 12/18/17 - Aranzeb and Kyrios

Thunderwing not responding at all confirmed!

Cool thunderwing cant even login how bout chekin that out

thunder wing is broke
    too
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinen View Post
    Morning everyone, we're aware of the current issue with Kyrios and Aranzeb that is making them inaccessible, and our networking team is investigating.

Issues

Yeah, it's definitly Thunderwing as well.. disconnects at login server screen

i dont see the proper compensation comin for aall this but i hope it does i dont see how u comp for 2 months of login probs not with some 20 coins that dont do any good or a food image

Jax I couldn't have said it better myself. People seem to be leaving in droves. It used to be that we'd say "I'll play AA til something better comes out." Now it's "I don't care if I don't have a game to play, I'm not going to be treated like this." Trion has used this DDoS issue before in the past. There's always an excuse and for years we've put up with it. Releasing 4.0 with all this going on was the nail in the coffin for most of us. My patron runs out in 30 days and unless the game is playable by then I will be leaving. Its laughable that Trion is offering a 'deal' on one year of patron. I can't imagine anyone wanting to commit to them for one year when we have been so shabbily treated by Trion. The 'we are aware of the issue and are working on it" excuse was worn out years ago. There's nothing else to say except Trion has brought this upon themselves. I can't at this point imagine any kind of compensation package that would entice people to continue playing or to bring people back.

Yea something else is going on. I haven't experienced this problem up to now.

they point the finger instead of living up to their own like a man example of what they are doing right here to us - ---- srry cant come to work i got a flat tire its not my fault tho its the tires fault

i been lookin at WILD WEST ONLINE BTW CHEK IT OUT NO DDOS

The timing of it all seems strange to me to be a blanket DDoS attack on the ISP. Thunderwing was 10 min away from a double peace time to get packs out of Ahnimar and it goes down for everyone. I play other games as well that are having no problems at all, and since Comcast is a very large ISP you would think it would be felt elsewhere or in the news. I dunno. Maybe this has to deal with something Trion did to an outside party? We will never know...

yes well wait till the isps have full controll companys will b forced to be on the knees

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast