+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: NA Connectivity issues 12/18/17 - Aranzeb and Kyrios

and why is there no post for thunderwing login issues yall slakin need me to make 1

Just started the game about 10 days ago. The first few days were great. I was having bunches of fun. Was only depressed about the lack of land. Eventually I found a place to drop my 16x16 and 8x8 next to each other. It opened up the game, big time. I was really looking forward to pvp and some Naval stuff, when I lvl capped. There is a big learning curve in the game, but I've met some helpful people along the way. I paid for 1 month and even paid for a few credits to get some inventory spots, etc. I know I havent invested as much money as most of you, but I have spent as much as someone would, for another game. Now I can't play at all. The last few days have been really frustrating. I'm lvl 52 now, but I keep losing XP, when I die to mobs, when I DC...

I really want to love this game. BUT, right now I can't. Ive even discontinued my sub - hoping this gets resolved in the next 20 days. Now I can't even log into the server. A bunch of us have the some free time the next few weeks. Will we get to play this game, or should I move on? Anyone else moving on? If so, any game suggestions? Do you think this will be resolved, in the next few days?

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxi View Post
    Just started the game about 10 days ago. The first few days were great. I was having bunches of fun. Was only depressed about the lack of land. Eventually I found a place to drop my 16x16 and 8x8 next to each other. It opened up the game, big time. I was really looking forward to pvp and some Naval stuff, when I lvl capped. There is a big learning curve in the game, but I've met some helpful people along the way. I paid for 1 month and even paid for a few credits to get some inventory spots, etc. I know I havent invested as much money as most of you, but I have spent as much as someone would, for another game. Now I can't play at all. The last few days have been really frustrating. I'm lvl 52 now, but I keep losing XP, when I die to mobs, when I DC...

I really want to love this game. BUT, right now I can't. Ive even discontinued my sub - hoping this gets resolved in the next 20 days. Now I can't even log into the server. A bunch of us have the some free time the next few weeks. Will we get to play this game, or should I move on? Anyone else moving on? If so, any game suggestions? Do you think this will be resolved, in the next few days?
    yes its sad they are pushing away new players and veteran players i dont see why they dont offer a program or somthing i looked up online says small companys have these problems due to lack of resources idk if its 100% tru but sounds bout right ive never seen such a ddos attack everything is for a reason som1 is mad and getin back at sombody

Thunderwing login isssues

I just came back after a good year of being away. I am being disconnected half the time and now I cannot login at all. This is day 2 since my return. Is this gonna be fixed sometime soon or should I just uninstall again?

RIP Thunderwing now

this crap needs to stop. i get dc'ed every time i try to do drenched arena! i am so sick of this! maybe i should go back to xbox gaming since there isn't any of these issues over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic View Post
    this crap needs to stop. i get dc'ed every time i try to do drenched arena! i am so sick of this! maybe i should go back to xbox gaming since there isn't any of these issues over there.
    Have you tried using pingzapper? It helps a little bit with the dcs. There is a 7 day free trial as well, so you can verify that it works for you.
    -Dunrab-
    [NA] Kyrios
    <Magically Malicious>

Quote Originally Posted by Tinen View Post
    Morning everyone, we're aware of the current issue with Kyrios and Aranzeb that is making them inaccessible, and our networking team is investigating.

Update: Thunderwing is now affected similarly, our networking team is working on restoring access to that server.
    Well hurry up would ya, I've got taxes to pay... knew I shoulda prepaid the entire month when I had the certs..
    Starea of Ezi Nazar Thunderwing
    Ninjatext

Thunderwing? more like ThunderCrash

sigh.

been playing on Reck and DC on and off like crazy... been over a month even with the new 4.0 it gotten worse... i aint donating a dime to this game until everything is fix.

After starting the client 6 times I finally got into character select on conviction.. This has been going on for a while now.. I can hardly get online just to burn labor, get my daily credits and labor stipend.. This needs to be fixed already...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast