+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge EU Maintenance & Patch: 12/20/2017 at 2:00 AM UTC (PDT +8)

Eu server is not open :/ ♥♥♥♥ waiting

what is whit eu servern ?????????????????

Do we have an ETA on when the Cross-Server Arena will be re-enabled? Because IIRC the Korean dev team is on break and will be for the next week? two weeks? In the meantime we won't be able to fully captilziae on the opportunity to get as many kyrios medals as we can in this x2 timeframe.

Options:
    A) re-enable this cross-server arena until Korean team is back, since it wouldn't be fixed either way.
    B) establish a reasonable ETA.
    C) Extend the x2 Kyrios Medals event or bring back this event once the fix is in.
    D) provide adequate compensation in Kyrios Medals that would equal a large amount, as example I played 4 games last weekend got 1st place in 2 of them and received 100+ medals. I would have played longer and had planned on playing all day Saturday to farm medals. But now, that isn't possible.

This is on you and XL to fix, and we shouldn't be the ones to suffer for this breakdown and it's resulting decision. Give us back our Cross-server arena, who cares about the debuff. I rather have the chance to play the arena than not having enough ppl queuing up for it.

can someone help please? i cant connect the EU servers

Cant play on EU servers

I cant play on EU servers. When i open the game came is closing itself after the cry engine animation intro. But i can play on NA servers please help me

Hello Adventurers,

The ArcheAge team will be out of the office on holiday break from December 23rd through January 1st. We will return January 2nd. During that time there will be limited interaction with the team. Support will remain the same with the exception of Christmas Eve, Christmas day, and New Years Eve/Day, though even then there will be active support team members.

Muzzy will still be checking in from time to time in the forums, reddit, and discord channels.

We wish you a safe and happy holiday!
    - The ArcheAge Team
    RIP

You'r problem should be fix with the current maintenance Akatsukiiii
    Be sur to don't play in NA during the time the EU server are down, wait the patch and it should be Ok

is eu down now and america too ? its gone under maintenance i cant see cuz i've to reinstall that bugged game
    Everybody cherishes his own way of doing things

i already played much in Na server Thunderwing can i keep playing ?? or i must stop

I can not Login on eu Server is the 7day

I'm NA player and I updated EU server tonight, and now NA is asking for a full reinstall, but EU works fine. do i need a full reinstall of the game, and will i still be able to play on both servers with only one client, or is it going to make me re download if i try to log in both servers?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast