+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge EU Maintenance & Patch: 12/20/2017 at 2:00 AM UTC (PDT +8)

Na Server wil be update today, in less than 10hours, until then , you got 2 choice, Play on Eu, or redownload the entire game.

Third Choice, if you don't mind put your hand in the dirt.
    Close AA and Glyph, Go to c/:Archeage/Working Open History.txt (back it up just in case) and change version 370464f to version 369386f
    Save Close, and relaunch Glyph, now Eu and Na ask you for an update, Choose Na, and update it.
    Still need to download some file, but far less than the entire game

Quote Originally Posted by Akatsukiiii View Post
    i already played much in Na server Thunderwing can i keep playing ?? or i must stop
    As long you dont push the update button on EU you can keep on playing on NA till your region goes into maintenance.

Good job Trion with not updating the forum with maintenance info before you left for the holidays.
    I can understand you need holidays too but come on some people already have problems connecting and would have taking so little time to put it on forum before you started the holiday period.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3