+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: 12/19/2017 at 11:00 PM PST

Quote Originally Posted by Gamepro03 View Post
    Why is cross server arena functionality going away for the false AFK debuff bug? Does cross-server functionality enable/disable the AFK debuff issue too? Are they somehow tied together?

The reason I ask is because that cross-server feature is almost absolutely necessary to get Naval arenas on many servers where population is lower, and since that AFK debuff bug could take another week (or longer?) it could mean we lose access to more reliable arenas in general during the weekends, and so during the double Kyrios Badge events.
    @Muzzy I completely agree low pop servers will not be able to take advantage of the double events on the weekends since there is not enough people queuing for naval arena. We can't even get a 3v3 without cross server, basically we will be losing out on naval arena and also the 3v3 drench water gun event as well.

There is no correlation between the afk bug and cross server interaction.

Those are the two new events commemorating 4.0 and we will not be able to participate in them if you remove cross server functionality.

Will we finally have snow this year?? And why did you discontinued the white reindeer and not the black and brown? I want It back!

What about fixing the Magithopter Cumulus Cloud?
    The description of the item it says: "Special Note: This magithopter does not lose altitude."
    But boy howdy does it ever lose altitude and fast. Much faster then my other gliders.

8x8

nose if you forgot, put but the 8x8 farms are blank has no color

any update on the missing corgis?

Surely the bait worm drop rate halved is a mistake/bug too?

Quote Originally Posted by bkosher2 View Post
    What about fixing the Magithopter Cumulus Cloud?
    The description of the item it says: "Special Note: This magithopter does not lose altitude."
    But boy howdy does it ever lose altitude and fast. Much faster then my other gliders.

Dont know if you are trolling or just legit not understand

If you hold backspace you can hover in the sky
    which is what i means by doesnt lose altitude

Also and speed - is basically calculated by how fast you get from point a to point b
    At which case you can teleport 3 times on top of glider speed

Muzzy is it not possible to keep this NA maintenance time? Its so much better to have NA & EU maintenance closer together like this so we are able to access both without having to wait 8 hours before those with alts on the other server are able to log into them.

Quote Originally Posted by emeraldscar View Post
    any update on the missing corgis?
    On EU the corgis are back !

they have returned

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast