+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Thunderwing server down

Male firrans are hawt.
    Thunderwing East
    Ginkan
    Solitary Dawncaller

Thunderwing

Can you tell us how much longer this will take?

No need to be alarmed people!... the thunderwing server had too high of a population so the server being brought down so all servers are "balanced" at 0.

j/k

4.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #14
    Production Coordinator
    Hey there everyone, we're opening Thunderwing back up! Appreciate your patience while we dealt with that.
    The Artist Formerly Known As GM

Quote Originally Posted by Tinen View Post
    Hey there everyone, we're opening Thunderwing back up! Appreciate your patience while we dealt with that.
    Great can i get another candy cane for smashing presents plz? mine is gone now ty

MMMMMMM TYVM for the updates!!!! *Throws cookies and potatoes*

Still completely unable to connect to Thunderwing, my loading bar will get to 22% and then jump to 100%, saying I've been disconnected by the gods or a gamemaster.

This is completely unreasonable that this has been going on for so long.

8.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #18
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Hi inabaSunshine,
    Sounds like you are experiencing issues outside of this original problem - Thunderwing came back up at 2:03 PM PST (~5 hours ago). Please submit a ticket to support so they may help you sort out your issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    Hi inabaSunshine,
    Sounds like you are experiencing issues outside of this original problem - Thunderwing came back up at 2:03 PM PST (~5 hours ago). Please submit a ticket to support so they may help you sort out your issue.
    Exciting. Aside from DDoS, and connection issues, now account/character based ones that I'm going to have to wait days for support to get back to me on, and probably take forever to resolve. Starting to think subbing patron was a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by InabaSunshine View Post
    Still completely unable to connect to Thunderwing, my loading bar will get to 22% and then jump to 100%, saying I've been disconnected by the gods or a gamemaster.

This is completely unreasonable that this has been going on for so long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    Hi inabaSunshine,
    To me it sounds like you have a character on a freshstart server. Right?
    EU / Retribution / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast