+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Thunderwing server down

Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    To me it sounds like you have a character on a freshstart server. Right?
    No Idea. I'm just trying to play the game. The past few days I've been able to play the game for a few hours at a time before a D/C, then I'd log back in and play again fine. Was able to buy credits in game and bought patron (Had to open a ticket for a GM to apply it).

So outside of that stuff, have no idea whats going on. I just want to play on my guy that I've spent so much on.

Quote Originally Posted by InabaSunshine View Post
    No Idea. I'm just trying to play the game. The past few days I've been able to play the game for a few hours at a time before a D/C, then I'd log back in and play again fine. Was able to buy credits in game and bought patron (Had to open a ticket for a GM to apply it).

So outside of that stuff, have no idea whats going on. I just want to play on my guy that I've spent so much on.
    If you have characters on multiple servers, which ones?

Originally was impossible to have characters on Fresh start and Legacy servers. Recently was indication for those servers removed as freshstart servers already "matured".

Just contact support, they should be able to resolve this.
    EU / Retribution / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    If you have characters on multiple servers, which ones?

Originally was impossible to have characters on Fresh start and Legacy servers. Recently was indication for those servers removed as freshstart servers already "matured".

Just contact support, they should be able to resolve this.
    I just have my one character. I just tried making a brand new character on conviction AND Kyrios had the same problem, I'd get to 100% and it would tell me I was DC'd by the gods. I've reached out to support. Thanks for responding to me here, by the way.

Really lame there always seems to be a problem someway or another here.

I think Na servers are down . I am not reaching the charactr selection screen instead I get Dc'd constantly every tiem I try. I tired krios server as well same thing

Are the NA servers down? I keep getting disconnected before I get to pick my character.

Angry looking like na servers are down

I have time after time Getting Dc'd when trynig to reach char seelct screen. I am now worried I will nto be on to do mm after reset to Get the scrap qwuest completed. Uuugh ifI miss one I am messed over on the scrap. Knew 4.0 and events shoudl have been postponed till this DDOS crap is figured out ifg it is ever figured out...Was on kraken ealrier this morning and now Can't get to char selection screen.... DC Dc Dc....

Exclamation BDD or Muzzy could one of u tell us wats up???

I keep getting disconnected before I get to pick my character

Quote Originally Posted by AuGEM View Post
    I think Na servers are down . I am not reaching the charactr selection screen instead I get Dc'd constantly every tiem I try. I tired krios server as well same thing
    Quote Originally Posted by AuGEM View Post
    I have time after time Getting Dc'd when trynig to reach char seelct screen. I am now worried I will nto be on to do mm after reset to Get the scrap qwuest completed. Uuugh ifI miss one I am messed over on the scrap. Knew 4.0 and events shoudl have been postponed till this DDOS crap is figured out ifg it is ever figured out...Was on kraken ealrier this morning and now Can't get to char selection screen.... DC Dc Dc....
    Try to logout the Glyph and login it again. Then check if you see server select, or you get some DC error (already logged from a different location?).

It might get you message "you are logged from different location" and sent an ID code to your mail.
    EU / Retribution / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

Is anyone else having problems with black screen and not being able to log in on NA ?
    I have tried logging out of Glyph and such and still black screen after i get to Trion screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Basha View Post
    Is anyone else having problems with black screen and not being able to log in on NA ?
    I have tried logging out of Glyph and such and still black screen after i get to Trion screen.
    I have the same problem but canīt log on to EU, NA works fine for me...
    Reinstalled game, same issue...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast