+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: HELP archeage won't launch :(

As crazy as this sounds, one thing that has helped this in the past is to hit ALT + TAB and force the game into windowed mode.

Dont' ask me why, but it has worked in the past.

this is server problem !!

<18:32:24> [9FC303B8][Error] [CVARS]: [DUPLICATE] CXConsole::RegisterFloat(): variable [ui_double_click_interval] is already registered
    <18:32:25> [000FABC5][Warning] CAreaGrid::BeginAreas() called before being initialized.
    <18:32:43> [11E02DA3][Warning] Cannot load texture textures/defaults/16_12.dds, file missing [File=textures/defaults/16_12.dds]
    <18:32:43> [000004EE][Warning] RenderMesh not assigned game/objects/box_nodraw.cgf
    <18:35:16> [82321C2B][Warning] [net 17:35:16.651] socket error: 00000079 Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    This does sound like an issue that pops up when you can't connect to the auth server, but the server population looks healthy. We'll keep investigating on this side, but if you can't get in please submit a ticket so we can work one on one to gather info and help get to the bottom of this.
    I was able to login on both EU NA only by using VPN. Plus I installed Glyph and Archeage for first time on another computer, same issue EU broken, NA works fine. If that helps...

So i testing yesterday whit vpn can join on the eu server.start the game no vpn close this is not normal All my members play the game and have no problem.

I play in NA and I'm getting the black blank splash screen also. I press play, see Poem Letters lighting up, Trion Worlds, XLGames, CRYENGINE then to a black screen. I have contacted support and done everything they have suggested but nothing is working, so I can't get in to play either and I'm a Patron also. The game was working fine, I played the other morning for awhile, no issues then had to log out for awhile. Later in the day I try to play and now black splash screen, no list of servers, no nothing, I have no idea now what else to try. I allowed Glyph and Archeage and a process called "awesomium process.exe" through firewall. This morning I still having the same issue with the black screen with no server list totally blank on NA. So I decided to see if the same thing would happen on Europe, Europe worked fine and have been able to play there, but all my main characters are in NA. It doesn't make sense that I can get into Europe but not NA.

I have same problem today, NA works, EU not. this is a strange networking thing, because AA log contains socket error.
    I try to fix it with new windows and fresh installed AA.. didn't work

@FASTI what happening? any ETA to solution?

I have opened a ticket on this issue and have been in contact with support numerous times, and have done everything they have told me to do to fix the issue. All they keep doing is blaming my problem on my computer, even tho I had never had an issue like this and had played with no problem that morning. That evening after they had did an update or fix is when I started getting the black screen. Yesterday I replied to another e-mail again and told them the problem is not in my computer, if that was the case I'd be getting black screen in Europe also. Plus I told them if you guys would read the forums then you'd realize the issue is caused on your end, as other players are having the same issue as me. They answered me back and never even acknowledged what I had wrote to them but they continue to blame it on a fault of my computer. As a paying Patron this is very frustrating as support will not listen at all!! I do know even tho I can play in Europe, I will stop paying for Patron as my main character ( with gold etc ) is in NA. if they don't listen and resolve this problem.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2