+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Steambike bug or intended?

Steambike bug or intended?

Hi.

My steambike after the patch is nerfed in a point to be slower than a hauler! Is this intended or a bug? If thats intended I want all the materials I used to craft it back and my vocation and I also spend lots of credits to upgrade it for packs. I can use my hauler instead if you nerfed it, because hauler goes faster with the costume and a buff.

Maximum speed 10 and when the road is like climbing a cliff goes with 4-5 when loaded. And with 14-15 when unloaded. This is not the product I bought when advertised and its more expensive to make than a car.

before i could run minimum 13-14 but it accelerated fast up to 28/31. Cars now pass next to me like I drive a wagon.

Ouch, wow that is bad. Tried to test it on the PTS but got a weird error. Off to post about the error now, good luck with the bike that isn't right.

That has to be a bug. Keep us posted. I was going to make one of these for my kid to tool around on.

And here is what makes me angry if thats intended, they nerfed the materials to craft it, I spend 8 thunderstruck trees and now it requests 4. If thats intended and I make a ticket to get my materials back, I want the materials I spend, no the materials it is today.

I used my steambike at GR event, I loaded it up with 3 packs (1 on my back) I went so slow that I was confused and I loaded the window to check the speeds, it went with 10-11 m/s and when I had to drive up the hill it went with 4/5m/s other players with b200 and s200 didnt have issues with the speed they went fast.

Tried my steambike (not the upgraded version) and it's still the same speed as before.
    Think everyone who made this before will be unhappy about the thunderstruck trees going down to 2. But doesn't it need 2 more Sunridge ingots now.

I just tested the bike with a friend (she also got a steambike, she was the one to make me built one)... She noticed nothing much... I tested it with 3 packs from two crowns to solzreed, this time the speeds was different.

When running at straight line it goes 14-16, when it goes uphill 10-11, when it goes downhill goes 18-20. 20 is the max speed I got full loaded with 3 packs. Something happened at GR in cinderstone but it feels like a bit nerfed and there is no word about it, only a bug fix but never had bugs with steambike

they said they fixed a bug not to slow down (??) Fixed the Maxxed Steambike from slowing down when Conker’s Cube was summoned. But before I could see speeds like 25-27, 28.... crazy fast now it is not.. Any word for it?

CHARGE BACK AND LETS FIND A PLACE WHERE PLAYERS ARE VALORED! see how you like a deserted game...

My bike seems to be working about the same. I will watch time next time I do one of my pack runs.

Today at GR in cinderstone behaved as pre-4.0 really fast even 26speed, so I consider this as a potential bug or lag or I dont know.

For me it was working all the same...
    EU / Retribution / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast