+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: 12/27/2017 at 8:00 AM PST

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    Production Coordinator

ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: 12/27/2017 at 8:00 AM PST

Greetings, everyone! Sorry for the late notice on this!

We will be bringing the North American servers offline for an update on Wednesday December 27th at 8 AM PST (4 PM UTC). Downtime is expected to last 2 hours. This update will end the Drenched Festival event.
    The Artist Formerly Known As GM

I am going to give Trion a pass on this last minute notification. I was among many who could not believe how early Christmas came this year.

hi
    what about we are short on the items to pick up the reward but have enough quest items stocks for like 3 days of quests to turn in
    would you guys turn them into something or it will be just lost ?
    hardly entered the event due to ddos
    so i hope u guys will do something about it
    also the cd on it was like 2d and few hours yesterday and today you guys remove it already :/

it is really short time event that u guys give
    so much nothing to say .... xD

Quote Originally Posted by Tinen View Post
    This update will end the Drenched Festival event.
    Just when I thought Trion couldn't goof anything else up.

I beg you, as someone who spends what many people would consider an obscene amount of money on gaming, PLEASE consider that the happier your customers are the more money they're likely to spend on your game.

I think I've managed to get two drenching arenas since the cross server function was ended.

It's almost as if someone is purposefully sabotaging AA from the inside because the issues and idiocies I'm seeing are inexcusable. Surely that can't be the case but it really does look, quack and walk like a duck. I want to spend money on my entertainment, Trion doesn't need to drag it out of me. Just keep the fun level high enough that I don't go looking for something else.

BTW, 15 minutes after the server apparently went down it already shows available in the launcher but I'm unable to log in.

ye true in the meantime they screwd crossed servers wich is making it worst to get in arena due to low population in server
    so couldnt enter for a day and half and gather quest items

servers show high population but it is the amount of alts logged in tbh
    so much nothing to say .... xD

Glyph page shows launcher is active not "offline" like usual, anyone else having this?

I cant get past the trion splash screen before game closes down, EU loads as normal????

Here too

Here too

Help me with understanding Trion.

You run an event which is heavily impacted by ddos, then the afk bugs, then the removal of cross server que'ing because of the scorched earth approach to addressing the afk bugs, and no one at Trion thought it would be a good idea to extend the event or find a way to help them finish the achievements?

Seriously, wtf goes on in your meetings?

Dont know if this is right forum but...

after the update is anyone else not able to log on?
    i keep pressing the Play button, the game will load but then it closes itself out.
    any idea thank you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast