+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: 12/27/2017 at 8:00 AM PST

Client closes Automaticaly bug back

Well, GG Trion. Downloaded todays update, and tried logging in a few times only to have the client close on me every time.

First time, I hit the ESC and it closed. So figured it was the animation bug where if you ESC out of it early bug. So I let the animation/intro fully pay out. Nope client still closed right away.

This is been 5 attempts.

Same, 5 attempts.

Maybe someone should disable the play button in the Glyph launcher during the update? I tried the launch - disappear game 3 times before I figured it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Halen View Post
    Maybe someone should disable the play button in the Glyph launcher during the update? I tried the launch - disappear game 3 times before I figured it out.
    Or maybe, just maybe you could use some common sense? game never comes back that fast, ever. you are looking at least an hours wait.

Wow, it's over already? You couldn't extend it at all? Was DC'd most of the event....

Same here

We can only assume the servers are still down (2 hours) and they "forgot" to disable the play button. SMH...

Yep that's what it appears to be. LMFAO

(facepalm) should we expect anything less?

Probably NA servers still down

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast