+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: 12/27/2017 at 8:00 AM PST

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic View Post
    Or maybe, just maybe you could use some common sense? game never comes back that fast, ever. you are looking at least an hours wait.
    Pretty sure it ALWAYS says offline during maintenance. That was my common sense at least.....

bugs

I think maybe Trion is purposefully killing the game. How can a professional company have so many issues with simple coding, avoiding ddos, and simple things like texture issues, and eco fuel? You should just ditch Archeage and find a new client, so we the loyalist to the game can continue to play.

Quote Originally Posted by edwardo View Post
    help me with understanding trion.

You run an event which is heavily impacted by ddos, then the afk bugs, then the removal of cross server que'ing because of the scorched earth approach to addressing the afk bugs, and no one at trion thought it would be a good idea to extend the event or find a way to help them finish the achievements?

Seriously, wtf goes on in your meetings?
    ^^^^^^ this

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic View Post
    Or maybe, just maybe you could use some common sense? game never comes back that fast, ever. you are looking at least an hours wait.
    So maybe you could explain to me where on the launcher it says "Server under maintenance, please don't click play"?

Edit: They finally have the servers marked Offline in the launcher. Hour late but whatever.

Could we possibly see the drenched arena come back for a time when this cross-server functionality returns--if it returns? I honestly didn't even get to try it once between all the recent issues.

Glyph not "OFFLINE"

Quote Originally Posted by elcid View Post
    Glyph page shows launcher is active not "offline" like usual, anyone else having this?
    Close out Glyph and reopen

It's because they are still doing maintenance. Give it about an hour

Holy ♥♥♥♥, it has offline status

I'm having the same issue I get to the cryengine screen then the client closes out on me but now my launcher says offline

Red face Snowflakes

So much Whine, Keep up the good work Trion love the game <3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast