+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Official: Name Reclaim discussion and questions

So did it happen or not? I'm confused.

If I try to add my requested Username to my friend list it says that the user does not exist. If I try to change my name to the same Username it says that it already exists.

Add to that that all old guildies that haven't logged in since a year still have their name in the guildlist me thinks this is not working at all.

and of course it is not being addressed here in OFFICIAL discussion and questions...
    Nostalgia

Angry

is this thing really happening? why are you guys cannot fulfill things that already promised? i want to change my char name as soon as possible

It appears you can't change your name to 3 letters or fewer, even if the name is available. This has resulted in my friend losing his old name, even though it was acceptable for his character to be created with said name. Please remove this restriction, I've seen several people with 2 and 3 letter names running around.

Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere.

Quote Originally Posted by Squippit View Post
    It appears you can't change your name to 3 letters or fewer, even if the name is available. This has resulted in my friend losing his old name, even though it was acceptable for his character to be created with said name. Please remove this restriction, I've seen several people with 2 and 3 letter names running around.
    I do agree, the restriction is needless, doesn't make sense to have one restriction type in character creation and another for name reclaim for the same thing, please remove it.

Also, still waiting on the name thing, very disappointed with lack of any sort of update.
    Darkrunners, Darkrunners everywhere... -- Dead Enigmatist

Got a response from Muzzy on his personal Discord:

Good to know that one of them is still alive ^^
    Nostalgia

Any status about that? It's been a week past the deadline and the issue has been completely ignored.
    Darkrunners, Darkrunners everywhere... -- Dead Enigmatist

9.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #29
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    The name release needs to be done during a maintenance patch, which will likely happen next week. We didn't set a date for the actual release, just a deadline for logging in to keep your name. It takes a big chunk of time and tech to collect the names to be released. We tried to have it ready this week, but weren't able to finish in time. We'll make an announcement before we do the release.

I hope it happens soon. I've been sitting on credits specifically purchased for this. And it's gettting harder to refrain from spending it the longer I wait.
    Character Name: Recoil
    Guild: Blood Shot Eyes
    Server: Thunderwing

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪ (っ◕‿◕)っ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3