+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: January 3 at 8:00 AM PST

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: January 3 at 8:00 AM PST

Hi everyone!

The North American Archeage servers will be unavailable at 8:00 AM PST on Wednesday, January 3rd for weekly maintenance and scheduled server updates.

The estimated duration for this downtime is 3 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime.

North American players, please do not play on the European servers until your servers are patched up during this maintenance. If you attempt to play on EU, the patcher will ask you to re-download the entire game.

Thanks for your patience, and we can't wait to see you back in Erenor!

Homecoming warriors quest (Scrap)

does the Homecoming warriors quest for the scrap end too at maintenance?

Quote Originally Posted by AuGEM View Post
    does the Homecoming warriors quest for the scrap end too at maintenance?
    the better question is does any compensation given for the quest given that most of the server population dced when doing the content related to the quest....mitsong normal( u think GS 3.2k can do it???),MM (last 2 min entire raid dced...and takes 10 min to relog),Aegis (Nobody doing that ♥♥♥♥ anymore)

Ok, this is still Jan 2nd and the market place was down for only a few moments before it was brought back up. My last labor stipend ran out on Dec 30th and I've been waiting for them to reset so I can purchase another, now, they're no longer in the Marketplace. My question is, why are the monthly labor stipend/vocation packages removed from the marketplace? Will they be returned and when? To increase the labor cost for crafting and then remove one of the essential options to help fill this requirement is extremely annoying and inconvenient.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHowle View Post
    Ok, this is still Jan 2nd and the market place was down for only a few moments before it was brought back up. My last labor stipend ran out on Dec 30th and I've been waiting for them to reset so I can purchase another, now, they're no longer in the Marketplace. My question is, why are the monthly labor stipend/vocation packages removed from the marketplace? Will they be returned and when? To increase the labor cost for crafting and then remove one of the essential options to help fill this requirement is extremely annoying and inconvenient.

^^^^^^THIS! I would really like to know as well. I depend on that labor stipend.

Quote Originally Posted by Faeluna81 View Post
    ^^^^^^THIS! I would really like to know as well. I depend on that labor stipend.
    Looks like they are completely removing the stipends permanently. Ijust looked on the market and the "limited" section where the stipends are normally listed has been totally removed from the game. Accidental or on purpose? who knows? How ever at this point in time it seems that Trion feels we players have yet again to much labor, to much vocation and that the current NA and EU price of 120g + per large labor pot is to cheap.

I keep Hearing all these tales about how its become better to make it easier to close the gear gap. ROFLMAO.....

So lets change it all so everything requires charcoal. then lets have the charcoal payouts crappy as all get out. Then again change the cargo system yet AGAIN, because someone thinks that the price of Charcoal on the AH needs to exceed never before seen prices. while were at it lets make it so most of the obsidian requires a astronomical amount of abyssal crystals so we are forced to endlessly farm dungeons, over and over and over and over and over and over, you get the point. Now, we have the vocation and labor stipends removed because someone feels we have it to easy and the prices are to cheap on the AH.. Because somoene at trion once said, The longer the game has been running on the servers the higher the costs need to be to keep things balanced because we need a game community to be exactly like real life *rolls eyes*

but hey, as long as they are satisified with the delusion that that its now way easier to close the gear score gap.

once you have acquired around 500,000k gold to pay for it all. because we all know every player in game who has been around since day 1 should have 1 mil gold or more by now, right???!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes im ranting, deal with it.

p.s. dont feed me the BS its because all the alts either. Just because someone has 1 or more accounts and they are all patron it is no reason to say everything is happening because of the alt accounts. multiple Patron account controlled by 1 person is no dang different than those same accounts being ran by different people. Now if someone had multiple alt accounts that were non patron and reaping tons of benefits then i could understand. I also remember last year when a Trion CM stated that the reason for the daily log in tracker having the items it has was because of the Fresh start servers. Now its getting blamed on the Alt Accounts, which is BS...
    Gentatsu, Duskfire member on Kraken
    Owner Operator of Gent Mart! The place to be for all you're crafting needs. Be smart! Craft it at Gent Mart! Located in Windscour North housing. Owner of Gentwarts School of Magic in Windscour North housing and Gentwarts Leaky Cauldron In Rokhala for those who Enjoy to RP.

The point of my post was to inquire of the "Limited" items (aka: Labor/Voc, etc stipends) that I saw were no longer on the Market Place and give Trion/XLGames an opportunity to explain the situation prior to my own.

But yes, your rant is well deserved as I and many other players are in the same boat, regardless of which server we play. I can count at least 3 times I considered leaving AA, 3.5, merge, 4.0 but I find myself still enjoying the game...as long as I had the availability of labor stipends to help. Having recently found our enjoyment of the game was enough to consider the offer of the 1yr sub, and after server stability was resolved w/ the ddos, we went ahead and paid for each of our main accounts. We had /thought/ it might finally be possible to spend more time actually getting to play the game instead of non-stop grinding just to keep up our patron.

The removal of the labor stipends are already causing me to wonder if we will regret that decision. So yes, an explanation other than "alts" would be considerate of a company who wishes to keep their client base. Cause Trion already ruined Rift with the Star Fall Prophecy expansion and between Trion & XLGames doesn't seem to be helping encourage ArcheAge players in the western communities to keep playing. If feels more like they're trying to suck every penny we have until we all eventually quit and there's no more players to support it. Western players are NOT like the Korean and other asian communities who are willing to grind. We want to be able to play the game, some work expected, but when the level of working in game becomes like a job in the real world, it's no longer a "game" to enjoy and have fun. It becomes something no one wants anything to do with. Games are supposed to be fun, not work more than a real life job would require. I already have friends who won't play AA because of the pvp (expected) but when they don't play b/c it requires more work than real life...that's when things become stickier, tempers flare and games with great potential become a thing of the past.

i really hope there is a massive kyrios medal compensation. i have not been able to do 1 arena since cross server is off. queued 5 hours a day not enough to queue on a low population server. should i just transfer to thunderwing until its fixed or what?

Quote Originally Posted by drpepper View Post
    i really hope there is a massive kyrios medal compensation. i have not been able to do 1 arena since cross server is off. queued 5 hours a day not enough to queue on a low population server. should i just transfer to thunderwing until its fixed or what?
    Massive indeed. I had planned and purposefully set aside my time on the Sat/Sun but when they disabled it, and I could no longer find a queue'd game to play I said,"%!&^ it all" and haven't been able to queue up for ONE game since this was disabled on Dec. 20. I want thousands. Thousands.

stipends

if they intended to stop the stipends they could have announced that? there is no current communication about this and the team should have been back on 1/2 I think (can I get an extra day off)? Any way we could get some communication about this Muzzy?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast