+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: January 3 at 8:00 AM PST

if labor/vocation stipends were indeed removed, thats quite a stab in the back giving 0 notice
    that they will no longer be in the game, but promote the use of 100k labor per person per day
    on the stupid box event that cost 75 labor per box. i remember the 1st christmas, was 1 labor per box, gave red rudolph hauler certificates, and lunarite like youve never seen before. idk how much more
    of a nerf the players will take. the customer base is declining daily because the player bases voice goes unheard and nonstop nerfs. it almost appears as if xlgames has a grudge against the na version

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHowle View Post
    The point of my post was to inquire of the "Limited" items (aka: Labor/Voc, etc stipends) that I saw were no longer on the Market Place and give Trion/XLGames an opportunity to explain the situation prior to my own.

But yes, your rant is well deserved as I and many other players are in the same boat, regardless of which server we play. I can count at least 3 times I considered leaving AA, 3.5, merge, 4.0 but I find myself still enjoying the game...as long as I had the availability of labor stipends to help. Having recently found our enjoyment of the game was enough to consider the offer of the 1yr sub, and after server stability was resolved w/ the ddos, we went ahead and paid for each of our main accounts. We had /thought/ it might finally be possible to spend more time actually getting to play the game instead of non-stop grinding just to keep up our patron.

The removal of the labor stipends are already causing me to wonder if we will regret that decision. So yes, an explanation other than "alts" would be considerate of a company who wishes to keep their client base. Cause Trion already ruined Rift with the Star Fall Prophecy expansion and between Trion & XLGames doesn't seem to be helping encourage ArcheAge players in the western communities to keep playing. If feels more like they're trying to suck every penny we have until we all eventually quit and there's no more players to support it. Western players are NOT like the Korean and other asian communities who are willing to grind. We want to be able to play the game, some work expected, but when the level of working in game becomes like a job in the real world, it's no longer a "game" to enjoy and have fun. It becomes something no one wants anything to do with. Games are supposed to be fun, not work more than a real life job would require. I already have friends who won't play AA because of the pvp (expected) but when they don't play b/c it requires more work than real life...that's when things become stickier, tempers flare and games with great potential become a thing of the past.
    Very well said, and I concur.

Itís funnier in Enochian.

There is one simple solution to this confusion and its called communication

So Trion ?

literally posted on new years eve. i dont get why they cant answer any of this. they were sure to announce the paid name changes and spam free gear all over facebook and youtube http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...=1#post2663317

Quote Originally Posted by reddevil View Post
    There is one simple solution to this confusion and its called communication

So Trion ?
    crickets...

Server still going down for maintenance mid day in 2018.....

I Literally, sit here, half my on-line day, trying to figure out what to sparingly spend my ever decreasing, Labor, and Gold on.
    As the AH prices go up, and income goes down, how long will it be, before there's only one player left that can afford anything; A staffer with ["God Mode Enabled"]?
    GET REAL!
    If you're going to make changes to a game, try playing the game as your clients do; From a Remote Location, getting DDoS'd up the WhaHooooo, and from the ground floor up. Live AA Life as we're expected to live it. You will certainly feel the frustration, after about 15-20 min.
    It's true, everyone that plays this game, plays it for their enjoyment. When you take away the enjoyment producing mechanics, you "will" loose those players.
    I'm almost willing to bet, that at this point, there's more Staff playing this game [Endless Supplies Enabled] than Clients. And the changes being made are for them, not, us...
    When the greed bites you in the A**, and you have to pay to keep your own game alive, it'll be far too late to re-float this sinking treasure.
    Big Brother ,,,,-(O.O)-,,,, Sees All!
    Now also through KRAKEN - BLACK LION Eyes
    KRAKEN - SANCTUARY

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by BeenJammin View Post
    Server still going down for maintenance mid day in 2018.....
    People seem to think they are the center of the universe.. what might be mid day for you is the beginning of the work day for some people.

hello, I went to sleep early, now the server is in maintenance, they really are 13GB of patch, update, or I have an error someone knows how to fix it?

As a new player, I am already about to cancel because of these companies ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. We are working to make it easier to close gear gap when in actuality you made 2-3x more difficult. Maybe if you have been playing for months already and have acquired massive amounts of things but not for any new players. They have to do want none of the veteran players have done and now will take way longer to do because you add materials that have become so rare that there is no point in doing anything, charcoal. How stupid does a company have to be to make the most difficult mat to acquire a necessity for practically everything? Instead of helping you have made it even more difficult and not worth even playing...

In 30 years of MMOs, I have never seen such blatant and incomprehensible decisions made...

You have the potential for a #1 MMO but your greed and handling is destroying the game quickly...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast