+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: January 3 at 8:00 AM PST

Cool

I'm still here hoping for some extra Magic Mirror Fragments since the DDos made it impossible to stay online long enough for me to get the quest some days. Might be holding a flame for a long lost chance but here's to hoping.

stipends

I don't believe the stipends are going away. it was the end of the month and they were no good. they expired out of the marketplace and I believe the January stipends will be put up during this maintenance. I think I saw this happen a few months ago and panicked myself, at that time

Itís kind of amusing playing AA these days. Thereís been so many changes from 3.0 to 3.5 to 4.0 that itís hard to get accurate info on how to make Gold, get Lunastones, do Sea Trade, etc. etc. etcÖ

Then, they put in a very nice Cargo Ship in the 3.5 expansion. But in the 4.0 expansion nobody uses it anymore, because East & West trading costs too much LP now (175 LP to turn in one pack, really?) and you donít make too much Gold from it either.

You see 30-40 Trade Packs piled up in the Cargo Sellers now, nobody wants them. Archeage has an ocean in the middle of the game map, but no reason to cross it. Plus, all the people who've built ships but now donít need them.

When I search online, 90% of the info is outdated. When I ask in game people try to help, but they donít know the ďnew-newĒ answers either.

ConfusionAge

Quote Originally Posted by FFUUUUNN View Post
    It’s kind of amusing playing AA these days. There’s been so many changes from 3.0 to 3.5 to 4.0 that it’s hard to get accurate info on how to make Gold, get Lunastones, do Sea Trade, etc. etc. etc…

Then, they put in a very nice Cargo Ship in the 3.5 expansion. But in the 4.0 expansion nobody uses it anymore, because East & West trading costs too much LP now (175 LP to turn in one pack, really?) and you don’t make too much Gold from it either.

You see 30-40 Trade Packs piled up in the Cargo Sellers now, nobody wants them. Archeage has an ocean in the middle of the game map, but no reason to cross it. Plus, all the people who've built ships but now don’t need them.

When I search online, 90% of the info is outdated. When I ask in game people try to help, but they don’t know the “new-new” answers either.

ConfusionAge
    Exactly times a million. /agreed /signed

the price for charcoal now is stupid

i hope the staff will play and try to make the charcoal for an ayanad , doing every craft from the t1
    they will find out is a nigthmare , even the price , they increase the price of cargo in last pacth, is thats way you make your customer enjoy? afford it is very hard
    doing ship travel with cargo is extremely dangerous , if you want bring some packs and the gain is ridicolous , the problem we need charcoal , you dear team please understand it .
    people are all returning to the obsidian because now your ayanad/erenor is very very hard to do ,
    give us the old pacth and we will be all happy 2.0 best archeage , we wont be a slave of a game for doing our fun , we want play a game
    best regard

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Hi everyone!

The North American Archeage servers will be unavailable at 8:00 AM PST on Wednesday, January 3rd for weekly maintenance and scheduled server updates.

The estimated duration for this downtime is 3 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime.

North American players, please do not play on the European servers until your servers are patched up during this maintenance. If you attempt to play on EU, the patcher will ask you to re-download the entire game.

Thanks for your patience, and we can't wait to see you back in Erenor!

Are we going to get an update on the maintenance? The three-hour mark has come and gone, but we have no update telling us the new time for the servers to come back.

Itís funnier in Enochian.

The 3 hour mark has not come and gone. Its only been 2 hours and 17 mins.

lol right? - was just about to say :P
    Primeval
    Reckoning Player Nation: Meow Meow Club
    Morpheus East - Natural Selection
    Salphira West - Provocation

Quote Originally Posted by Spazm View Post
    The 3 hour mark has not come and gone. Its only been 2 hours and 17 mins.
    yeah, I was going to say the same thing :P

Thumbs up Wtf

so far the only thing I can think of that hasn't been nerfed is the sunkens...so hang on folks that is probably next.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast