+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Suggestion] Upgrade Timber Coupe and Redwood Roadster to Rampage Y200 Lite and Rampage Y200 (respectively)

[Suggestion] Upgrade Timber Coupe and Redwood Roadster to Rampage Y200 Lite and Rampage Y200 (respectively)

It's sad that older cars are somewhat out-shined by the new rampage models (opinions differ). That's why I suggest older car models have the option to be upgraded to the rampage model.

Timber Coupe -> Rampage Y200 Lite costs 1 [Vehicle Upgrade Devices], and 10 [Yellow Pigment].

Redwood Roadster -> Rampage Y200 costs 1 [Vehicle Upgrade Devices], and 10 [Yellow Pigment].

Rampage Y200 Lite-> Rampage Y200 cost 6 [Vehicle Upgrade Devices].

+1 but i dont think so,....

Just give me some extra pack storage and self-flip for the upgrade. The x200s are ugly and less fun to drive than the timber.

My Comet Speedster's Engine sounds better than the 200 series cars :B (& it's faster too /o/).

I'm sorry to tell you this but this is impossible, this option should have been available since the moment when they released this series, but trion gave the excuse that XL doesn't want to let us have this option. But we all know that Trion just wanted to make a lot of money from the whales that were hyped for the 200 series and they even gone to the point of nerfing it, just to make the owners of the old cars less angry.
    System specs:

Windows 7 ultimate 64bit;
    AMD FX-8320 3.50ghz;
    Sapphire DUAL-X R9 270x;
    8gb 1600mhz;
    Router: Linksys E900

TBH i will NEVER exchange my timber for a piece of junk like those 200 series.. . Even if it gave me half the mats back NEVER.

Y200? As in like Yellow? Ew. is there a yellow one now? Have a picture? It sounds awful.

I have the s200 on an alt but wouldn't mind turning the timber coupe on my main into a 200 series.

Timber coupe is easier to drive but far worse for running packs.

It's a total trade off. I enjoy the timber on my main for driving fun, but my alts B200 can carry more people and an extra pack (and those nice new radio stations). Personally, I would not turn my Timber into a 200 series, but I like the 200's on my alts so they can run some packs/certified and a couple friends, without the need for another hauler. Getting a flip on the Timber/comet/apex that didn't cost fuel would be amazing.

As to the suggestion: This system has been in place in Kr, they use what we call the Wagon Upgrade Tickets to turn old cars into the 200 series (as well as upgrading speedboats). So this is completely viable, as the mechanism and item for it is in place, it would just need a rename.

Off with cars and bikes! Its time for a POWER WAGON to be created! 4x4, higher ground clearance, same speed as 200 series, either 2 or 3 seater in front, bed in the back with 4 packs! Spot lights on top, large mud tires and that old 50s-60s truck look!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast