+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Farming TTK

Today's Faction / Nation Chat About TTK

The chat was interesting today.

Substantial threats of KOS were made from a specific guild. Members of the guild chimed in - supporting the main speaker, which appears to be you.

We were told, not asked that this was the way it was going to be in the West - from now on.

- KOS if we invited TTK to.... anything > or their alts to our families > or guilds
    - KOS if we voted Guilty at trial against the guild making these demands
    - KOS of we did not respond to the question: "Are we a friend with any TTK members"
    - KOS if we did anything at all > to support or assist TTK
    - There have also been random people asking around about "Who is allies of -- or friends with TTK"
    - KOS if we suspect or have been told you are a TTK alt (this has been happening).

It's a game - so let us play it and invite who we want to our raids, our families, our parties, our friend's list - and our guilds without intimidation or fear of ramification.

The same goes with how we select to give our verdict when called to Jury duty. Do not force us to an alliance out of fear.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________

We know many of you are new transfers to our server - and I think you misunderstand our server - because > We never needed saving from TTK.

We are fully aware that if we step out peace zones we run the risk of being purpled or killed by any other person on the map. Be they our faction, be they Nation or be they East.

We did not need protecting.

But now, it seems that with your threats, maybe we do.. the irony is.... from - you.
    Jinx - Dwarf - Vengeance Server
    (Jing & JeJune retired)
    Always be yourself. Unless you can be a potato.
    Then always be... a potato <3

Your guild never leaves the safezone if there isn't a world event going on. Kys has been a great addition to this faction and actually has us pushing back TTK in most of the engagements we have with them now. Those of us who are actually willing to fight on behalf of this faction are really loving that.

Gravewalker showed he was an enemy of this faction when he tried to exclude me from a raid contesting Abyssal for purpling Stump's alts. Don't let someone contest TTK because they killed TTK alts. Smart. And now he's trying to get OI to take the fall for his actions because he did it while OI. Classy.

I've been wanting to KOS you guys awhile now but there is really no point when I never see any of you anywhere I can kill you without interfering in faction events. I've been trying not to get into Gravewalker's pettiness and let this interfere with faction content but I can promise the next time an HoF member tells me they have been booted from or not invited to a faction raid because one of you have lead I will.
    Harbingers of Freedom - Dwarf - Vengeance
    Shield Healer (Hierophant)

"To hell with honor. Win!" - Harbingers of Freedom Motto
    Claiming you're a hardcore PvPer because you have good gear in a no-loot drop game is like claiming you have high spice tolerance because you eat Taco Bell fire sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaemik View Post
    Your guild never leaves the safezone if there isn't a world event going on. Kys has been a great addition to this faction and actually has us pushing back TTK in most of the engagements we have with them now. Those of us who are actually willing to fight on behalf of this faction are really loving that.

Gravewalker showed he was an enemy of this faction when he tried to exclude me from a raid contesting Abyssal for purpling Stump's alts. Don't let someone contest TTK because they killed TTK alts. Smart. And now he's trying to get OI to take the fall for his actions because he did it while OI. Classy.

I've been wanting to KOS you guys awhile now but there is really no point when I never see any of you anywhere I can kill you without interfering in faction events. I've been trying not to get into Gravewalker's pettiness and let this interfere with faction content but I can promise the next time an HoF member tells me they have been booted from or not invited to a faction raid because one of you have lead I will.

I'm not really understanding. In one sentence, you say "we never leave safe zone" but in another, you say "You see us, and want to kill us, but will interfere with faction events" - which is it?

Let's skinny this down to just the facts:

- Gravewalker's guild was created around last Thursday, January 4

- My alt you threatened, was created Sunday evening, on January 7

- Jing/Jingles Guild is Sleeping Forest. This is a very old guild which is well known for participating in content and moving cargo around all maps, including assisting others in moving their cargo in addition.

- KYS are still killing people and stealing their cargo, claiming they are TTK alts.

And to be honest, your not being invited to a raid is not the problem of everyone in the West, and it is not our duty to back you up and take on or go against whoever decided to not invite you to their raid. It happens.

At the same time, KYS is dictating to us who we can and cannot invite to our raids, our guilds, our family and again, if we are even suspected to be a TTK alt, we will be killed and any packs we have taken.

Tonight, one person who this happened to, was told to "Join their Discord, to be safe" and again, TTK was blamed, yet her cargo was not returned and no apology given.

The KYS leader also called out one of the TTK members, indicating he saw her photo in her comment on YouTube and wanted everyone to know how fat he felt she was... and he repeated it ... continually.

He also brought up my low gear score, the fact I was just a potato farmer and said straight out "He could do what he wanted on this server and no one could stop him".

____

Now I honestly wish your guilds would fight among yourselves. However, we, in the West are pulled into the middle of this, and we are being intimidated and harassed to bend to KYS's will.

Here's the thing. It is a game. We all get this.

But don't stand there and say "You are saving us all" while berating, insulting, kosing, and purpling and taking packs of folks you think are TTK's alts. We really don't need that kind of saving.

You and TTK square off, but leave us out of it and stop dictating to us who we can or cannot support or be friends with or even vote when we are on jury. It's just not cool.
    (Jing & JeJune retired)

First off nice cherrypicking.

"I'm not really understanding. In one sentence, you say 'we never leave safe zone' but in another, you say 'You see us, and want to kill us, but will interfere with faction events' - which is it?"

Original unedited statement:

"Your guild never leaves the safezone if there isn't a world event going on."

Things are clearer when you read them in their entirety instead of cutting out half the sentence to serve your own purposes

Now here is the deal. Yes. This is a game. Which is why if you choose to feed honor and gilda to our enemies by letting them AFK multiple alts in your raids and attempt to exclude us from world content we will kill you in-game. I never said it was the whole server's problem. But it is justification for our guild and some guilds we work closely with to kill you every time they see you. Perhaps rather than griping about it, you can accept the consequences of your actions. You're trying to dictate to us how we can play the game by crying about the fact we kill people who support our enemies. That's how we want to play. Deal with it.

Momento Moris is dying because Momento Moris made enemies in the faction by assisting this factions primary enemy, TTK. Sounds like a Momento Moris problem to me.

Yes they are only 4 days old but they are made up of all of the worst individuals who were in Obscurite Immortelle. Switching tags isn't going to stop me or anyone else who objects to the things they did as OI members from killing them. It does however greatly improve my opinion of Obscurite Immortelle that they took out their trash. Even if Gravewalker thinks he can divert our anger to them by saying he was OI when he did all that.

Claiming you're a hardcore PvPer because you have good gear in a no-loot drop game is like claiming you have high spice tolerance because you eat Taco Bell fire sauce.

I'm not really sure of the rules, but I did not think there was a requirement to invite everyone who made an X in chat to a raid.

And if you don't like an alt being invited to a raid, maybe consider starting the raid yourself and then inviting who you want?

Not really a reason to kos an entire guild or anyone who does not agree with you.

And it's not as if others do not invite alts to raids. If no one makes fuss, I'm guessing the one inviting them thinks it is okay.

Just make your own raid, set the rules you want.
    (Jing & JeJune retired)

There are no official Trion rules on what to do but I guess I didn't fill in enough details about what happened we he tried to deny me abyssal. I'll stick to the facts of what I know happened rather than speculation:

1. I messaged my allies in the raid.
    2. One of them dropped and was grouped with me while the others petitioned to get me into the raid.
    3. I received a message inviting me back into the raid.
    4. When I rejoined the raid there was no Gravewalker.
    5. When I next saw Gravewalker, he had no guild tags.

You can make your own speculations and draw your own conclusions from there.

Here is the thing about raids like MM, CR, Abyssal, GR etc. No matter what you and Gravewalker think, people are not joining those raids for the pleasure of Gravewalker's company, or because they support Gravewalker. These are faction events that people join into in order to fight alongside the faction and earn rewards as a group, or deny those rewards to our enemies.

Because of Gravewalker's actions I actually have lead a number of raids both to deny Stump alts access into our raids, and to ensure my members and allies are included. I have however not booted any members of OI during Gravewalkers time in OI, nor Momento Moris now that he left and formed his own guild. That's because I realize that even if I have lead it isn't my raid, it's the faction's raid. And even if all your guild can bring to the table is 3ks and one 6k with a horrid battlerage/archery class, if you show up to fight on behalf of the faction it isn't my place to tell you that you can't. Doing so would not be faithfully executing my duty to the faction as a leader of a faction raid. How much more so detrimental is it to kick one of the few semi-geared healers in this faction running a top tier healing class like cleric?

However, when a known enemy of the faction brings multiple accounts all under 200 gearscore to AFK and get free honor, they contribute nothing, and kicking them is logical and hurts nobody but Stump.

All that being said, if Gravewalker wants to continue to be the arbiter of who and can't participate in faction content, like the traitor to the faction that he is, I will be forced into a position where I must respond in kind in order to cure the disease of this faction that is Memento Moris.

As to KOSing an entire guild, a guild tag is a military uniform as far as I am concerned. When you take up a tag you join into the group that is your guild. A responsible guild leader deals with problem members. A responsible guild member leaves a guild with a problem leader. Your membership in his guild implies support for his actions. You frequent crap-talking in faction and on the forums more than implies it. An in-game death is not a major consequence for actions. So I believe it's a very appropriate response both to Gravewalker's actions, those who support him, and to your mouthiness. Not to say I don't talk quite a bit myself. But I have no issue being at war with the people I talk crap to. You seem to have an issue with the policy of "Talk (Crap) get hit." So you probably should stop talking crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaemik View Post
    There are no official Trion rules on what to do but I guess I didn't fill in enough details about what happened we he tried to deny me abyssal. I'll stick to the facts of what I know happened rather than speculation:

1. I messaged my allies in the raid.
    2. One of them dropped and was grouped with me while the others petitioned to get me into the raid.
    3. I received a message inviting me back into the raid.
    4. When I rejoined the raid there was no Gravewalker.
    5. When I next saw Gravewalker, he had no guild tags.

You can make your own speculations and draw your own conclusions from there.

Here is the thing about raids like MM, CR, Abyssal, GR etc. No matter what you and Gravewalker think, people are not joining those raids for the pleasure of Gravewalker's company, or because they support Gravewalker. These are faction events that people join into in order to fight alongside the faction and earn rewards as a group, or deny those rewards to our enemies.

Because of Gravewalker's actions I actually have lead a number of raids both to deny Stump alts access into our raids, and to ensure my members and allies are included. I have however not booted any members of OI during Gravewalkers time in OI, nor Momento Moris now that he left and formed his own guild. That's because I realize that even if I have lead it isn't my raid, it's the faction's raid. And even if all your guild can bring to the table is 3ks and one 6k with a horrid battlerage/archery class, if you show up to fight on behalf of the faction it isn't my place to tell you that you can't. Doing so would not be faithfully executing my duty to the faction as a leader of a faction raid. How much more so detrimental is it to kick one of the few semi-geared healers in this faction running a top tier healing class like cleric?

However, when a known enemy of the faction brings multiple accounts all under 200 gearscore to AFK and get free honor, they contribute nothing, and kicking them is logical and hurts nobody but Stump.

All that being said, if Gravewalker wants to continue to be the arbiter of who and can't participate in faction content, like the traitor to the faction that he is, I will be forced into a position where I must respond in kind in order to cure the disease of this faction that is Memento Moris.
    I think I understand.

- Someone did not invite you to their raid > so you are angry.

- But, they invited an alt to their raid > who went AFK > so you are angry

- However, you are going to create raids > and invite whomever you want... kind of like he did.

It seems you have found a solution that works for you.

All in all, why not just... say "We hate you, so we are going to kos you & take your packs....cause we can!"

Oh wait.. but isn't that why all of you are saying you despise TTK?

I'm confused.
    (Jing & JeJune retired)

Classic tribalism mindset, stay classy west faction.

Quote Originally Posted by cuddlebutt View Post
    Classic tribalism mindset, stay classy west faction.
    I'm a lazy little dwarf.

I fish, farm and generally goof off 99.98% of the time.

Been here on Vengeance since day 1 and have done 2 GS and 2 CR. Oddly, both last week.

My questing stopped as soon as I got out of the starter zone for dwarfs in training.

I generally am so insignificant a player > that pirates and nation - even those from the east, have lit on my car or boat and either waved or chatted. I figured... they just needed a break before taking off again and I"m really not a match in my free-game-gear armor.

Yep, I'm not even worth their time to kill.

Love my guilds but I do my own thing. I'm aloof.

Go Potatoes!

(Jing & JeJune retired)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast