+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Farming TTK

In terms of game mechanics it really is just an us vs. them thing. You start as either part of the Haranyan team or Nuian team with the option to join a pirate or player nation team early on. The point of the game is for your team to win, so I'm going to support the team and oppose the enemy team. Given the ability to do things such as purple-for-profit, put alts in the enemy team, and actively support the enemy team I think it's important to understand I consider everyone with a green tag over their head part of my team until proven otherwise. Once someone has proven they are not part of the team that means I no longer need to treat them as part of the team. In other words, why would I refuse to purple someone who actively supports the enemy team? You're not a team player so I'm not going to treat you like a member of my team.

In that mindset I don't believe the west is morally superior to any other faction. We're just one team and I'm playing for my team. A guild with the exact same ideologies could exist on an opposing team and I would still aim to beat them.

Now when it comes to TTK, I do believe several top TTK members are morally inferior and have taken actions which show them to be terrible people both in and out of game. There is only so far I can elaborate that point on these forums without "calling others out for their in-game actions." If you're paying any attention whatsoever you already know at least a couple of them. And of course I also have a pretty low opinion of those who would stand by people who have done and said some of the things TTK have done and said. Including you. I think it's pretty poor reflection on your character as a person.
    Harbingers of Freedom - Dwarf - Vengeance
    Shield Healer (Hierophant)

"To hell with honor. Win!" - Harbingers of Freedom Motto
    Claiming you're a hardcore PvPer because you have good gear in a no-loot drop game is like claiming you have high spice tolerance because you eat Taco Bell fire sauce.

Also to be clear I am not a Kys. I'm from a smaller guild that has been here on west (and only west) from the first day of this server. You're making it out like foreign invaders came and are taking over the west. Nothing could be further from the truth. I remember the day's of a fledgling Sleeping Forest running packs from Vigil's Rest (The HoF Gweonid Tradesman we had set to public back then.) I remember showing up to help save Sleeping Forest packs from Finding Nemo. And really any member of SF other than yourself and Seraphen is still welcome to our help if they want it.

I'm not talking about them purpling anyone but Memento Mori because I wasn't there, didn't see what happened, and haven't really seen anything on the subject other than words.

What I can address is:

1. Personally I've noticed this faction has gotten incredibly more fun since Kys joined. They've been a huge help to those who actually are trying to fight TTK.
    2. Momento Mori as a guild deserves everything they get and has no right to complain about it. They're known TTK supporters and we are at war. You don't get to play both sides and enjoy the continued protected status of being a green.

Also, back on the original subject of the topic:

[/QUOTE]
    Harbingers of Freedom - Dwarf - Vengeance
    Shield Healer (Hierophant)

"To hell with honor. Win!" - Harbingers of Freedom Motto
    Claiming you're a hardcore PvPer because you have good gear in a no-loot drop game is like claiming you have high spice tolerance because you eat Taco Bell fire sauce.

We're all pro-TTK I thought we agreed to this

Quote Originally Posted by Matte0 View Post
    We're all pro-TTK I thought we agreed to this
    No... I can swear in our meeting we all voted to be pro-potato.

True story.
    Jingle - Dwarf - Vengeance Server - Jing & Jejune accounts retired

Always be yourself. Unless you can be a potato.
    Then always be... a potato <3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2