+ Reply to Thread

Thread: (EU)(SHATIGON) Future server dictating guild is recruiting and wants your attention! Learn more!

(EU)(SHATIGON) Future server dictating guild is recruiting and wants your attention! Learn more!

Hey you! Are you looking for something completely fresh? And are you looking for fun gaming while having success? Then learn more about us in the Following!
    We are Shatigons new hope.
    We are <Forgiven>

First the basic things: most of our activities are focused on PvP, although we accept people's will to PvE. We are English speaking but have players from all nationalities (mostly Spain and Germany). Also we are from Nuia.
    Shatigon is coming back to old numbers recently since there is a lot of action happening. Guild fights between nuia, a huge player nation which is free farming and a huge geared nuia nation which isn't changing anything about the situation. Now we come into action. Our Guild <Forgiven> gained a lot of attention recently since it is a completely fresh guild which out of nowhere is going for content (DGS, Lusca, bosses and way more) and achieving success in it.
    Ressources to take over are there. We've a enoan, an experienced leader, trustworthy allies ,average to good geared people and a good and respectful gaming community we just lack on the amount of people ATM!!! People are coming in from other nuian guilds and even from other servers to help reaching our "end goal" building a own player friendly nation. I play this game for long enough to understand the problems a server has if one complete nation or guild is taking over and i will prevent that from happening. Still Goal is to take over at a certain point and be the server dictating guild but not losing any kindness or will to share. Things the guild earns will be fairly Splitted to guild members (Loot etc).

To summarize:
    You like the idea of seeing a underdog taking over the birthplace of pvp? You want to become more popular by helping with it? You want people talk about you with phrases like "This guy was a big Part in building <Forgivens> Empire"? Then we are the right place to go to.
    And remember; all ressources are there to establish ourselves. Convince yourself and ride with our big Enoan to victory!

Your sincerely,
    Izar

PS: You are welcomed to spam me with questions either here or ingame under the name Izar

Hello my friend
    if anyone ever wanted to revive shatigon we need to beat Dissonance and nuia alone cant beat them so i suggest peace time between haranya and nuia so we can do so

Just question, who the ♥♥♥♥ are you? Savior or Nuia? Bro, you are joke, 1st you are PKing Nuias so thats good starting point to save nation, 2th again, who are you?!? Plebe that never did nothing and now trying to use PVE tactic to win players, trashtalk in /faction /nation, guess was that what you learnend in there...

Nice joke dude, keep trashtalk, and PKing saying it was the others ^^

By the way, that tactic of saying ppl that you pay to them to join your guild to help them get better gear, when you have 5k GearScore... dont even know what to say about that.

Sorry had to edit to add something, cant stop laungh

http://prntscr.com/hvyixx

im up for that

https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...088&height=664

calling us pk guild? 0.o i also cant stop laughing my friend. You know what is even more funny? u exist since a year and go to lusca with same numbers as we. We exist since 3 weeks ))))))))

Someone else is joking here that, as a new player with honest opinion that I don't know most of the server players and nuian players, the politics etc, I never see you in nuian side in any events or even fight against to any other factions while you pk people, you threaten people. So I wanted to show the whole conversation with you. I don't know you and I am new player at nuian side that I even don't know what is your problem with our guild and your attitude against us while you don't contribute anything to your faction and talk very big. It seems that your power can go against your own faction. I don't have any hold a grudge to your guild member but your attitude is not nice too while I even heal your guild members always in any raid. I laugh you here really that you try to be funny yourself.

Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

has anyone seen my omegalul
    owo

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...enShot0018.jpg
    and im also not 5k GS Any more lies? I will delete them all just give them to me baby

I'm a firran so... but it sounds great, I'm looking for a guild but I can't find any

+ Reply to Thread