+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Seeking informations

Seeking informations

Hi all !
    I have stopped archeage there is a year or something like that, and i saw there is a lot of updates done.

So how is retribution ? I am french player loving the pvp used to naval or land fight even with english speaking people.
    I have a pk and pirate past but i would like to play for nuians now.

Is there a pvp french guild on nuia ? And if there is more Than one can someone give me advices ?

Thanks all
    Askarius
    Sometimes you kill
    Sometimes you dies
    This is the game

Owwww i Forget to ask something else ! What about the GS ? What gs is requiered to have fun on pvp ? I am nearly full divine desert Delphinad around 6k5 gs. Is it cheaper or easier to ne stuffed ? And what about the armour skill ? I have 180k un armor plate craft .
    Askarius
    Sometimes you kill
    Sometimes you dies
    This is the game

T5\delphinad divine is considered "entry level" for PVP. Mainly the weapon.
    EU / Retribution / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

thanks you orio for your answer ! for the weaopn i have an epic T6 sword and it's for the armor the divine delphinad, maybe see you in fights but i will be in the enemy nation
    Askarius
    Sometimes you kill
    Sometimes you dies
    This is the game

+ Reply to Thread