+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Will I ever be able to write books in ArcheAge

Will I ever be able to write books in ArcheAge

Will I ever be able to write books in ArcheAge? All I want is to write, publish, sell. Become a famous author in game. I have a lot to give. Just let me write the books already. You all let people make music. Why not books? Make the Artistry skill worth something.

You need to spice this story up if you want something to happen. Delete this thread and start a new one something like this to get the CM's attention...

Who will help "MooMoo" write a book?!?
    My reincarnated pet cow MooMoo speaks to me telepathically and has told me in the life before this he was a famous writer. He can only speak to me and told me that his soul will never be free if he can't write again. Please allow me to write and share MooMoo's stories as he has no ability to write them himself due to the lack of thumbs.

Well, there is always the forums, or a blog, there is this guy that writes these sometimes interesting, other times incomprehensible and sometimes just plain crazy short stories for the past few years.

Eventually, he put it all in the same thread, but he has been going way before the date of the initial post.
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...eage-Time-Line
    Roses are red /
    Blood is too /
    Yours got spilled /
    For a charcoal or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Goethe View Post
    Well, there is always the forums, or a blog, there is this guy that writes these sometimes interesting, other times incomprehensible and sometimes just plain crazy short stories for the past few years.

Eventually, he put it all in the same thread, but he has been going way before the date of the initial post.
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...eage-Time-Line
    First of all, I would like to submit the #1 Storyteller of Kraken, Lancet, as the official scribe for Archeage. ^_^

Second of all, XL Games in Korea already awards certain players who submit good homespun stories (obviously, related to in-game lore) and are permanently enshrined as part of game lore. You can see this in my Definitive Interactive Home Decor guide, but I will republish an extract here.

A Journey Ends - Player Collaboration Story!
    Abyssal Crystal - Player Collaboration Story!
    From Tragedy to Tragedy - Player Collaboration Story!
    Haunted Village Orbern - Player Collaboration Story!
    Plantain Lily - Player Collaboration Story!
    Rangora - Player Collaboration Story!
    Red Night Pavanne - Player Collaboration Story!
    Snowflake - Player Collaboration Story!
    Test in the Labyrinth - Player Collaboration Story!
    That Day's Adventurer - Player Collaboration Story!
    The Cow - Player Collaboration Story!
    White Arden Spring Flower Festival - Player Collaboration Story!

+ Reply to Thread