+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cult of the Kraken Temple

Cult of the Kraken Temple

The Cult of the Kraken has returned to Thunder Island and established a temple on our most sacred ancestral site. We have adorned the walls with our holy parchments, written in a ink most sublime on the flesh of creatures bred only to someday dress our hall.

We have built a place to spread our Dark Lords Truth, and even a necromantic laboratory to enchant those forbidden ingredients we are bid to remove from the unwashed and unworthy..

We know we are frightful and fearsome, but all are welcome to come to our shores and worship the Kraken with us and learn its terrible secrets.

Starting now, We shall host weekly games and give gold and rare treasures as prizes. Huge Bloodbaths of death and hate, no rules, one single winner...to be fought by as many warriors and slayers are brave enough to venture and stand simultaneously with boat races around our noble island.
    We shall also give audience members and pilgrims a chance at gold reward, with a random dice roll..each match with include each of these, and 1000 gold will be the minimum reward for each victor.

We ask you come in peace and respect others seeking the Kraken's wisdom and fortune. Beings from all over the world will come to prove their power and luck. Praise the Kraken, and you shall surely prosper and thrive!

some amazing RP when you doing these contests

This is amazing, looking foward for those contests and to seek the Kraken's wisdom.

Might I ask for directions to this place? I found it before, years ago, but that was entirely by accident. ^^' I miss it... It was very cozy to my Kraken-loving mind.
    Conviction:
    Kelby (Dwarf, IC-RP)
    Maris (Warborn, IC-RP)

Hell yeah

Very nice Shadow! Get that rp on and have fun!

It's a lovely place Shadow o/ I'll visit when you're not busy with the recent addition to your life I hope all is going well!

Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere.

+ Reply to Thread