Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Livestream January 12th - Q & A

Information on the 'remastered' fresh start would be appreciated. I know it might be early days, but its always nice to start the hype train.
    Sakuracalli (West)

This the ecilpse knight costume ? ( from Russian AA )
    KR do not announce yet a new one...
    Kurita

Member of the "White Knight Foundation" :-)
    EU - Haranya / KR - Haranya / RU - Haranya :-)

Quote Originally Posted by ArcheAge Alliance View Post
    Hi TrionWorlds,
    With the recent problems, the inter-server arenas were removed during the event of the aquanaute arena.

As a result, it was impossible for players to collect enough “Reverse Mirror Piece”, especially to collect the chest against 80 pieces.
    Could you provide compensation (5 pieces for example) to solve the problem? Thank you

And yes, +1 for account bound items (like mounts/pets, gliders, vehicles) would be great. Actually, we only can trade costumes between characters on a same account. It will be great trade all our items acquired harshly on a new main character
    No it wasn't i got over 80 on NA and EU

Quote Originally Posted by AuGEM View Post
    I jus tried ot Purchased the homecoming warriors Challenge quest for the scrap and I am getting "not purchased!. I evne tried i on another accoutns char woh has not done the quest and geting the same thing! is it broken or what?
    From December 13th until January 11th (11 PM PST/2 AM UTC) open the Marketplace and grab your Homecoming Warrior's set! There are two versions with flexibility for new and veteran players.

Q1: Can you bring back old RNG crafting system, but leave Ayanad items to be "transmutable" after uncloaking from craft; This will bring back those who had insane investments in crafting profs (like me, for example) and still have no RNG on ayanads, because you can transmute on anything you want.
    Reasoning: before craft became not RNG price for ayanads at green/rare was about 14-16k gold, now its THE SAME PRICE, but you dont go through the RNG process. Now price the same because its still mats involved and if you will sell them + will have not enough luck in regrading between crafts, you can end up with even more gold loss than before. Crafting MEANT TO BE NOT FOR EVERYONE, ITS A PROF, YOU NEED TO BE GOOD AT IT AND IT WOULD REWARD YOU FOR SUCCESS. But now all my 10 alts is wasted with 230k prof. And i left.

Q2:Can we have reduced amount of honor prices in honor shop? Getting honor for new players is a huge struggle now, on top of already hard gold making systems in game you just added the system that just pushes new players even more back from being able to slightly catch up with veterans.

Q3:Can you increase honor gathered in open world pvp by multiplying it by 2 or even 3? Now its unreasonable small amount of honor for needs we have.

Q4:Make all items in honor shop TRADABLE, so people can actually make honor making as a gold making stuff.

Q5:Make arenas unlimited, we had lots of talented PVPers before, we would have them now if you unlim the arena. Even 15g is too much for a bruiser.

Q6:Can you answer at least on some of my questions pls? I would love to hear your answers

Any information on the login to win results? Inquiring minds with poorly managed gambling addictions must know!
    Lovey : Nui | West ʕงᴥʔง

Are we going to have the SnowBall Arena event ?
    https://archeage.xlgames.com/promoti...18/01/snowball

About the glider "Crystal Wings" are you aware that this one is not working properly?
    To make it simple its zone attack skill just does not activate, we have animations, but nothing else ... (sometime, not all time).

There are still item written in Korean in the Folio, will you correct that?
    As well as some gem effect are written in Korean.

What are we doing about altAge ?, the entire point of a labor cap was to limit production , it was also the reason for removing labor potions but people are still running around with 15 alts circumventing this, of course this leaves people not willing to play altAge or simply can't at the same disadvantage the removal of labor pots was suppose to prevent.

Question

Hello,

Is there server merge intended this year ?

Are we getting remaster server this year? or fresh start server subscription only this year?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast