Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Livestream January 12th - Q & A

Fishtraps

Hi. Is it inteded that when i use the Fishtraps on my Aquafarm i can only get usebal Fish when i use the 75 Labor Points Destroy option?
    Otherwise i Only get Seastars and Crabs that are useless int he game and can only be sold to npcs for a few copper.

Also when will we knew, who wo the Enoan etc.
    Thanks

What will you do against duping?

Sometimes it is claer that someone sells dupted item through marketplace ( 20 stacks of 1k taxes or 100 labor pots for low gold).

that must be stopped by programm control , cant be difficult for you trion to do that every hour automaticly.

Pls bann these persons and not the one account , all characters from the person.

It makes no fun these days to sell items in ah

Please talk about transmuter with cloack.... we miss this feature.

Letter From The Team: Into The Maelstrom November 8, 2017

In this letter you point out your visited to XL games and you said your relation with XL games improved a lot. (more information, more transparency, more involved into test about features and futur of archeage)

What did you improove ?

Why did we get a 4.0 release with 3 major feature broken ?

- Metallic auroran crate (loot drop from mob %)
    - Cross server arena (will maybe get resolved 17/01/2017)
    - Catch up gear event impossible and irrelevant

For the first one we have 0 information about why we get disavantage and T2 gem cost more in our region than others regions (RU/KR) so why we got disaventage about T2 gem ?

Second question : For the cross server arena, why this issue took 1 month to maybe get resolved ? that an improovement to your Xl games / Trion relashionship ?

Third question
    :
    Archeage is'nt new player friendly, the gear gap is huge

Since RU / KR have some event to make gear gap less engage.
    KR : legendary low tier raid weapon (3.0)
    RU : Marathon T6 or T5 divine gear event
    EU/US : Soulforged Gear or an event who need cross server arena to get accomplish

Why our catch up gear event seem irelevant compare to other region ? how to compensate new player who could'nt get "homecoming warrior scrap" cause arena dont proc without cross arena feature.

Thanks atleast for steaming

I heard that archeage's lead developer was fired from XL and replaced with team made of american developers which is the reason behind most of the changes that came with the new update in KR can you guys tell us something about that?

Will the new fresh start server be anything like KR's remastered server?

Still not even a estimated time for 4.5 and/or fresh start? spring? summer?

Why can't we use a transmuter on our guild cloak?

Quote Originally Posted by Pikapu View Post
    Hi. Is it inteded that when i use the Fishtraps on my Aquafarm i can only get usebal Fish when i use the 75 Labor Points Destroy option?
    Otherwise i Only get Seastars and Crabs that are useless int he game and can only be sold to npcs for a few copper.

Also when will we knew, who wo the Enoan etc.
    Thanks
    I agree with this. I don't understand the point of small bamboo traps.
    Also last Q&A people talked about pet ability broken. They were talking about the forest spirit (tree pet from mirage present boxes) the healing ability that is supposed to be aoe does not work)

So this "compensation " will it include warriors scraps? Or drenching arena mirrors?
    Also would like to know why the item "lanisha's crystal has a timer that doesn't accurate reflect how long the event lasted. I went to trade some in and the npc disappeared timer still had a couple hours on it. (I know you post event times and durations on net and it's my fault for not checking there.)

Is there any way we can get an event duration timers in game?

Also I would like to see some new things added to farming and husbandry (yes I'm a carebear) ? I would also like to see livestock pets and/or mounts.
    My first time posting here... last request. Yata combat pet with boxing gloves!

When will you fix this? I cant connect to EU servers since dec20 patch.

????? ?????.jpg

Is anything being done to combat macro users? it's really unfair and not fun to overwhelm an afk person and have them instantly shrug it off and leech you.

@Trion Will you please, please make a separate subforum for issue announcements and updates (separate from the feedback threads)? With posts that are locked. It's great that you guys have been trying to gather feedback and respond to concerns, but it is a massive cluster♥♥♥♥ when you're posting updates WITHIN an ACTIVE 20+ page thread.

First, no one is going to see that after the next wave of responses.
    Second, no one is going to crawl through that thread to look for an update in the edit of that post.
    Third, Dev Tracker is not always the answer because those get flooded with red comments for every post, even if it's just reds talking 1:1 to another player in that thread.
    Lastly, having updates on issues in the same section as feedback threads means it doesn't even work as a bump because everything gets buried.

When you have issues being listed as fixed, but your own support team says it's still being worked on, that means even you guys have a hard time keeping track of your own posts. Bringing some sane organization for all this information benefits everyone.

As others have noted, please carefully consider what's going into the next wave of compensations. The first compensation for DDOS has been widely deemed unsatisfactory for almost 2-3 weeks of server instability. But then we had another wave of DDOS during which there were time-sensitive events...if there is no compensation for those, then what exactly was even the point of having those events at all?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast