+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the sunken turtlecraft?

What is the sunken turtlecraft?

Ok I found a ship on the ocean floor called sunken turtlecraft. The lore is an admiral who destroyed 300 ships with 12 or 15. Anyone got any idea if this ship has any purpose or just a decoration?

Quote Originally Posted by Filmoret View Post
    Ok I found a ship on the ocean floor called sunken turtlecraft. The lore is an admiral who destroyed 300 ships with 12 or 15. Anyone got any idea if this ship has any purpose or just a decoration?
    Oh, so it's already in-game? I assume that's the relic you "raise" to obtain the Turtle Ship, which is currently not available in our version yet. It's a fortified ship you get by trading in Kyrios Medals from Arena.

Yea that definitely looks like the ship I saw. Mine was a wreck so it was just the skeleton with the dragon head in the front. So a slow ship that has great armor.

Yea that definitely looks like the ship I saw. Mine was a wreck so it was just the skeleton with the dragon head in the front. So a slow ship that has great armor.
    Iirc, it's actually pretty flimsy. But I believe the main benefit of the ship is you can't board it without tearing the ship down first. Idk if they've buffed it or are planning to buff it, but looks like they were a little too conservative with the ship's effect on balance (as XL usually is).

As a side-note, it's based off a real-life type of ship that was used in Korean naval battles.

You saw a wrecked version of this, can you show us a screenshot or tell us where it was at so we can have a look, just curious.

I don't know if I can find it again. In the ocean north of Haryana. SE of liberty Island. I don't think I could find it again and its not a good place to search considering I found no treasure chests anywhere in that entire region.

Could you show a screenshot of about where it was? If we get an area to search and with many people looking we should find it again. Thank you.

ScreenShot0003.jpg

Bleh did that work.

I'll go have a look thank you.

Its surrounded by cliffs. And I believe the floor was flat around the cliffs that rise up and surround the wrek.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast