+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What is the sunken turtlecraft?

Quote Originally Posted by Filmoret View Post
    I found this today its a huge sunken ship. Its a lot of destroyed ships and they are huge. Looking at the mobs they are from some Sea Queen. Attachment 19958 Either the sea queen killed their ships or they were working for the sea queen and she was killed. From this point I went NE maybe I saw the turtlecraft near this.
    Ah, the ship is actually the Seawise Queen. The area there is related to a side questline that's an homage to a certain movie~

Quote Originally Posted by Dyna
    found that video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9Kb7_bJh2I
    i dont check the position on the map if some want to try
    I was thinking it would be in that area at first because there were always some interesting landmarks over there that didn't really serve any purpose. But it's pretty much in the opposite direction of where OP saw his...(although the environment in the video is almost exactly the same as the one me and the others have visited so far...perhaps it is some kind of rotating timed spawn after all?). Might check it out again later to see.

Yea that is definitely the area and shipwreck I saw. That location however doesn't seem right. I'm fairly certain I didn't go near that area. I'll definitely check it out though.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by wooglemoogle View Post
    Ah, the ship is actually the Seawise Queen. The area there is related to a side questline that's an homage to a certain movie~

I was thinking it would be in that area at first because there were always some interesting landmarks over there that didn't really serve any purpose. But it's pretty much in the opposite direction of where OP saw his...(although the environment in the video is almost exactly the same as the one me and the others have visited so far...perhaps it is some kind of rotating timed spawn after all?). Might check it out again later to see.
    I went to check out both spots and i am pretty sure both areas are ''new'' since 4.0 .
    It really seems the turtleship wreck will spawn and it has several locations for that. This sounds logical because in Korea the way to get this ship is by buying a Map from the Arena shop for 10k kyrios medals.
    This map will show you the location where you can find the Turtleship.
    The thing that intrigued me is what the op says.. '' The lore is an admiral who destroyed 300 ships with 12 or 15''.
    Where did you see this? Was the wreck interactable or where did you read this ?

The lore is an admiral who destroyed 300 ships with 12 or 15 ?

Naval arena is 3x3x3x3 12 ppl
    Or 5x5x5x5 20

Anyone has a another theorie about that line?

Bah anyway with cross servers arena down, there is no possible way someone would be able to grind the 10k medals IF it cost that in NA, to get it now. I believe its not even in our version yet, another lack of KR 4.0 VS ours.

Area with large sunken ship is a part of Archeage lore and starting area for these quests:
    The Heart of the Sun
    The Trieste Portrait
    A Letter from the Depths
    The Scattered Journal
    Don't remember when it was added but I believe it existed in 3.5 already. Or even earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by wooglemoogle View Post
    I went to this area and found something. But I don't think it's around the area OP mapped out and as far as I could tell, there was no ship there. Kind of a pretty area though, wonder what it's doing down there...

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about (some kind of demonic-looking magic circle) I also wondered what that was. No one seems to have ever found out. It looks like it'd be some kind of side quest site, but I never could find any side quest leading in that direction.
    This area coordinates are E 221' S 1027' and nothing's there (except for glowing light).

Quote Originally Posted by Dyna View Post
    found that video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9Kb7_bJh2I
    i dont check the position on the map if some want to try
    Area from this video is E 442' S 454' and it really looks almost identical to previous one. Also nothing there. At least for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchbrotherhood View Post
    I went to check out both spots and i am pretty sure both areas are ''new'' since 4.0 .
    It really seems the turtleship wreck will spawn and it has several locations for that. This sounds logical because in Korea the way to get this ship is by buying a Map from the Arena shop for 10k kyrios medals.
    This map will show you the location where you can find the Turtleship.
    The thing that intrigued me is what the op says.. '' The lore is an admiral who destroyed 300 ships with 12 or 15''.

Or 5x5x5x5 20

http://archeagecodex.com/us/item/44241/ Thats the lore on the turtlecraft that I found. I am also beginning to think because of the nature of the item the turtlecraft wreck randomly spawns. But the location in the video is somewhere I did not venture that day when I saw one. The sunken turtlecraft acts like other sunken ships you see the name of the object when mouse hovers over it, which is why I knew what it was called.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchbrotherhood View Post
    It really seems the turtleship wreck will spawn and it has several locations for that.
    I think so too, I never saw either of those locations in the ocean before and they're exactly the same environmental design as well. (On the case of the Seawise Queen, Valben is right, that's been around for a while, probably since launch).

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchbrotherhood

Or 5x5x5x5 20

I don't think that line will give us any clues. It's almost definitely just flavor text because it references Admiral Yi (who is famous in Korean history for basically doing the "300" of Korea's naval battles in the Battle of Myeongnyang).

https://i.imgur.com/KDNtR2o.jpg

It is real! It rotates spawns, and theres a bunch of spawns in the arcadian sea and probably other seas for it. There's one up near exeloch, one south of freedich, this one we found on the east side of freedich. There's no interact or anything. It's just a boat that says "Sunken Turtlecraft" when you hover over it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3