+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What is the sunken turtlecraft?

Did you see any monsters nearby? sharks, seawise queen victim, ancient spirit?
    IGN: Qembek, Qmk, Solmyr
    My channel (100+ ArcheAge videos, guides and tips): YouTube
    Casually streaming: Twitch

Well just spent an hour and half looking in the area, didn't find anything that looks like a new shipwreck. Though I did see a few shipwrecks out there and a few random treasure chest.. had to give up after I found a perdita statue but I may look again tomorrow.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Aired View Post
    Well just spent an hour and half looking in the area, didn't find anything that looks like a new shipwreck. Though I did see a few shipwrecks out there and a few random treasure chest.. had to give up after I found a perdita statue but I may look again tomorrow.

Also spend around 2 hrs diving and searching ,With no result.
    If it wasnt a Fata Morgana then its Def not on that spot.

Ill keep diving , Cause thats what i love.

I did find something interresting on this spot ,http://prntscr.com/hzc8vf
    Look for an Ocleera looking eye under water. Not sure what to make of it yet.

I went to this area and found something. But I don't think it's around the area OP mapped out and as far as I could tell, there was no ship there. Kind of a pretty area though, wonder what it's doing down there...

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchbrotherhood
    I did find something interresting on this spot ,http://prntscr.com/hzc8vf
    Look for an Ocleera looking eye under water. Not sure what to make of it yet.
    If you're talking about what I think you're talking about (some kind of demonic-looking magic circle) I also wondered what that was. No one seems to have ever found out. It looks like it'd be some kind of side quest site, but I never could find any side quest leading in that direction.

Quote Originally Posted by wooglemoogle View Post
    I went to this area and found something. But I don't think it's around the area OP mapped out and as far as I could tell, there was no ship there. Kind of a pretty area though, wonder what it's doing down there...
    found the same spot. no ship there but fits OPs describtion (surrounded by cliffs, area around nothing but flat). maybe there is something like a spawn timer, or a lifeboat? OP did mention some lore, the lifeboats usually have a short log....

Quote Originally Posted by wooglemoogle View Post

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about (some kind of demonic-looking magic circle) I also wondered what that was. No one seems to have ever found out. It looks like it'd be some kind of side quest site, but I never could find any side quest leading in that direction.
    The game is full of satanistic references and occult symbolism actually. But that could all be part of the lore of good vs. evil etc. Unless someone has a screenshot I'm not even going there to see it for myself. Don't forget that at times monsters and game objects spawn in places where they shouldn't, and at times can be interacted with. The game is still full of such bugs anyways, I wouldn't be surprised if OP actually saw it (I'd have taken a screenshot but that's just me) but nobody else will be able to find it again.
    “If you are irritated by every rub, how will your mirror be polished?”
    - Jalaluddin Rumi

I also found that spot but nothing unusual , Yes its a new area wich prolly got added in 4.0.

Maybe its as woogle says and it spawns at a certain time.

Please, when you find something interesting/unusual, just screenshot it D:.

I found this today its a huge sunken ship. Its a lot of destroyed ships and they are huge. Looking at the mobs they are from some Sea Queen. ScreenShot0001.jpg Either the sea queen killed their ships or they were working for the sea queen and she was killed. From this point I went NE maybe I saw the turtlecraft near this.

found that video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9Kb7_bJh2I
    i dont check the position on the map if some want to try

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast