+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Harpoon Launcher

Harpoon Launcher

During the 4.0 update they fixed the Harpoon because it had infinite tension, while I understand the need for a limit why was the change so far in the opposite direction. It has made the harpoon now completely useless and just dead weight on my hull.

Agreed, I was (umm) pulling my clipper into Mari the other day and IT TOOK FOREVER! All i could do with the harpoon was turn and had to use the speed boost to actually move.

I just returned to pirat-... i mean, playing. The harpoon now seems completely useless and breaks with every shot! Trion flippin fix this!!
    Jean Parisot
    Pirate for Life

"This isn't duelling pistols at dawn. This is war. You never want to fight fair.
    You want to sneak up behind your enemy and club him over the head."
    - Starbuck, BSG

As a potato, I rely on pirates to make the game exciting. If they can't pull my boat out of safe waters with their harpoon, then this game is pointless. Fix harpoons or lose yet more players due to boredom.
    Qualme on Kyrios
    It is by labor alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of worker's compensation that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by labor alone I set my mind in motion.

Forum admin. Why don't you type a 'constructive' reply to this thread instead of issuing one of your silly forum rule warnings for a 'bump'. You'd get a lot farther with people.

If it's being bumped by someone, then it's usually of some urgency.

A player is warning you of a gameplay issue.
    Jean Parisot
    Pirate for Life

"This isn't duelling pistols at dawn. This is war. You never want to fight fair.
    You want to sneak up behind your enemy and club him over the head."
    - Starbuck, BSG

+++++++++
    Change it please ! Harpoon can't harpoon anything now ! Make a shorter distance instead of immediate break if you want to nerf the Harpoon

When is this going to be fixed? they keep breaking anything that involves any type of fun in this game.

Is this Trions way of slowly killing the game? well it's working

Angry

Why hasn't anyone responded to this thread?

+ Reply to Thread