+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Give all gliders Ravenspine like Immunity

Quote Originally Posted by Nathvas View Post
    No I did not. I said anything that's markets, and paid for. There is a difference between advertising and saying "pay 5$ and get this item that does this" then advertising something that has no cost. IE skill rebalance patch. That's false advertising, and again where the issue comes up. If they glider was made in game, by in game methods, then it balancing wouldn't be an issue.

Besides, even the EULA stats you will have access to what you pay for. Direct quote from Trion's own EULA.

If you purchase a digital product through the Store (such as a Game or Virtual Item), you will (i) receive an e-mail verification of receipt of your purchase; (ii) be granted any related entitlements on your Account (such as bonus items, beta or early access, and/or a Game); (iii) be entitled to access such Game, product or service upon its commercial release

By their own EULA, they admit you are entitled to a product, service, that you purchase.

http://www.trionworlds.com/en/legal/...#_Toc451504953
    I like how you conveniently ignore the section 7 and only clip that part that isn't even relevant. You would still have access to the wings.

Can we also have all weapons have the same damage of an Erenor? Reason: is way too op.
    Roses are red /
    Blood is too /
    Yours got spilled /
    For a charcoal or two.

No I did not. I said anything that's markets, and paid for. There is a difference between advertising and saying "pay 5$ and get this item that does this" then advertising something that has no cost. IE skill rebalance patch. That's false advertising, and again where the issue comes up. If they glider was made in game, by in game methods, then it balancing wouldn't be an issue.

Besides, even the EULA stats you will have access to what you pay for. Direct quote from Trion's own EULA.

If you purchase a digital product through the Store (such as a Game or Virtual Item), you will (i) receive an e-mail verification of receipt of your purchase; (ii) be granted any related entitlements on your Account (such as bonus items, beta or early access, and/or a Game); (iii) be entitled to access such Game, product or service upon its commercial release

By their own EULA, they admit you are entitled to a product, service, that you purchase.

You agree that Trion retains the unfettered right to modify its Game(s) and all aspects of characters, items, points and coin, including Virtual Currency, therein. You acknowledge that Trion has been, is, and will be constantly making changes to its Game(s). You further acknowledge that Trion can and will, in its discretion, modify features, functions or abilities of any element of any of its Game(s) or Virtual Items (which may, among other things, make the Virtual Items substantially more valuable, effective or functional, or less valuable, effective or functional, more common or less common, or eliminated entirely). You acknowledge and agree that all Virtual Items represent a limited license right as governed by the terms of this Agreement, and are not redeemable for any sum of money or monetary value from Trion at any time.

Trion may offer the option to purchase Virtual Currency with “real world” money. Once acquired, Virtual Currency can only be used to license a variety of Virtual Goods offered by Trion; it has no cash value. Virtual Items may also be granted by Trion on a free, promotional or sale basis or, in certain circumstances, earned through gameplay. Free and/or promotional Virtual Items offered by Trion may be expired at Trion’s sole and absolute discretion at any time. Trion does not recognize any purported transfers of virtual property executed outside of the Game, or the purported sale, gift or trade in the “real world” of anything that appears or originates in the Game. Accordingly, you may not sell Virtual Items for “real” money, or exchange such Virtual Items for value outside of the Game. Regardless of how acquired, Virtual Items are non-transferable to another person or Account, do not accrue interest, and are not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). Except for a limited, revocable, non-transferable license to use the Virtual Items in a Game, you have no ownership or property right in or title to such Virtual Items.

I mean it says it right there.

No.

They can modify anything at any point.

Slippy covered it for ya for future reference should you need it

Quote Originally Posted by SparxIsGrounded View Post
    Or craft an Ezi Glider?
    When did Ezi Glider get teleport? Mine just has invincibility.

So, back on topic, when is the Ravenspine's immunity going to be changed?

Quote Originally Posted by confido View Post
    The Ravenspine is way to OP not to give that option to all winged gliders and It has teleport as well so I ask Trion give all gliders this or something we can buy and add too all gliders the ravenspine is game breaking for us who dont have it in this PVP game!
    this idea is several times worse than allowing old gems to be extracted and regemmed in 4.0

and that idea was very, very bad

Quote Originally Posted by Generic Player View Post
    When did Ezi Glider get teleport? Mine just has invincibility.
    Its faster by default compared to magithopters.

Anyway, Ezi glider is used with macros which open it and use its ability in "one click".

I would like to see some more balanced gliders and magithopthers, because if Ravenspine wings will be just nerfed, there are still other options how to archieve what it does.
    EU / Retribution / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Goethe View Post
    Can we also have all weapons have the same damage of an Erenor? Reason: is way too op.
    This comparison is flawed. Epic Erenor is a very expensive weapon, of course it is supposed to be strong. Ravenspine wings are dead cheap and easy to get, you hardly have to work for them. That is why everyone has them and you need to use them for pvp if you like it or not. But they ruin pvp a lot since they make people get away with plays they shouldn't be getting away with. Like I am a squishy mage, if I don't pay attention to my raids movement and end up in the frontline I should get picked off and die, I shouldn't be able to press an escape button and fly back into position. Likewise, a darkrunner failing to lock me down, then getting belt ccd by me and focused by my raid shouldn't get away either.
    And then there are defense cloth users with Invincibility, Shadowsong proc, auramancy invincibility passive and ravenspine wings. That's just a combination that makes you want to kill yourself on the spot.

I wouldn't be upset if they just made it so you can't even use gliders while in combat. Probably an unpopular opinion, but as it currently stands any form of kiting in this game is practically dead because there's simply too many gap closers.

How about a glider with a 50 meter trip.. oh wait that already exists lul.

Good positioning before engaging is almost completely irrelevant in this game, which gives more power to unorganized zerg groups.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast