+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 131

Thread: What happened to Interracial???

  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Creativenesss View Post
    people who left after I geared up? who left after that happened? name 5 lol

    and apparently you have no idea I was always a top mage gearwise but well, what can you know, and i do keep track of the money I spend

    I'm pretty sure I stole the nation's gold just because you say it, makes sense
    if people dont know what creative and various used to do is they used to tell their members they were bidding 40k and 50k on castles and only bid 10 and 20, and pocket the rest

  2. #102
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    981
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverhope View Post
    3. OMEN does not have any outstanding players or "good" PvP experience, but gear yes, a lot of gear but sadly misused, just look all of those t7 legendary doing nothing in the back, omg.
    Enigmatist leg buff raid lead btw
    https://youtu.be/ZAEDzuFDMuk?t=163

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by shakes View Post
    Enigmatist leg buff raid lead btw
    https://youtu.be/ZAEDzuFDMuk?t=163
    explain with your super op PVP knowledge why that is wrong when you are trying to keep distance because you have less numbers

    not even mentioning that with the gear i had at the time was more than enough to kill whoever lol

  4. #104
    trying to keep distance when you have less numbers o.O. in the 2nd fight they show there you had 6-7 more and charged right into them but got wiped. you didn't keep much distance as an enigmatist lead
    K

  5. #105
    Senior Member xGodLikex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    920
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariah View Post
    trying to keep distance when you have less numbers o.O. in the 2nd fight they show there you had 6-7 more and charged right into them but got wiped. you didn't keep much distance as an enigmatist lead
    6-7+ we litterally have 21 person vs 35 :thinking: that day they got kraken with 2 min left on it cause we have people that needed to go IRL jobs before video game xd
    Dodgingpvp

  6. #106
    so a video that shows them having 26 and you having 30+ = them having 35? idk maybe its just me but that math seems off
    K

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariah View Post
    so a video that shows them having 26 and you having 30+ = them having 35? idk maybe its just me but that math seems off
    maths doesnt add up when salt is involved

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariah View Post
    so a video that shows them having 26 and you having 30+ = them having 35? idk maybe its just me but that math seems off
    When your 'leader' is a guild bank thief, it pays to have underlings that are...numerically challenged.

  9. #109
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    34
    https://imgur.com/a/oicFq I dunno, but dont see like same numbers :/
    [RandomGuy]
    http://i.imgur.com/I4FyoFP.gif>>When you're late to the team fight...

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorrox View Post
    https://imgur.com/a/oicFq I dunno, but dont see like same numbers :/
    If this was the only pic you could find and upload to try and backup your argument, you're not helping yourself. I bet it took you like half an hour too lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts