+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 131

Thread: What happened to Interracial???

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    393

    What happened to Interracial???

    Im seeing Interracial nation players back east and disappearing from the server? I know they lost their main castle this past weekend but uhhh...what happened?

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3
    Same problem with most of the guilds. Two nations were both active when they have the same number. Omen lost some DGS so they allied with West and start zerging. Everyone knows what happens next.
    - 100+ vs 60 ---> 100+ vs 40 ----> 100+ vs 20.
    - Interracial nation cannot do contents, die -> respawn -> die. So members start to do something else, not feed honor anymore.
    - Congrats "Omen and West nation" can free farm Kraken now, but they have to share gold with West pugs.
    - Kraken became a PvE server now

    Interracial lost Nuimari but they won Sungold and Calmland last siege because Omen cant zerg in a siege.
    But I think this is the last light for Interracial.

    P/S: Zerg always win.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    429
    When i xfer back to fight with my friends it was so much fun, pvp back and forth, now OMEN get things boring allying with the west idk why, maybe they like the ez way, but thats all, they can't handle against 1 raid (?)
    who knows.

  4. #4
    you can blame zerg all you want. but latinus was a 150 man nation vs 90 omen.

    same latinus who constantly said west is useless and nonfactor but soon as 5 to 10 west starts helping out to match numbers , you guys flip out.

    What remains of latinus is just recent vengeance aranzeb kyrios xferswho are salty because they can't run off the server due to CD.

    yes it's a zerg feast now. usually 40v 5.
    You still have the people btw. you guys just don't log on

    But before all your members emo quit the fights were pretty even. no side had more than 5 more or less than the other.

    If this really was just a number thing. tatia would have paid ppl to join again. the fact that they knew they were getting outplayed is the reason why most of their members are xfering off.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Syllanvas View Post
    But I think this is the last light for Interracial.

    P/S: Zerg always win.
    The cancelling of sieges for 9 weeks due to ddos is what crippled that nation , unable to recruit with a 100 member cap and had to remove almost 80 members just to be able to swap in any new bloods.

    Nobody can really expect to hold a main castle vs geared opponents anymore when its a cap of 60 defenders vs 100 attackers for the first 40 minutes.

    They have now 2 castles and can go back up to 150 members so it doesnt have to be a last light.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruza View Post
    you can blame zerg all you want. but latinus was a 150 man nation vs 90 omen.

    same latinus who constantly said west is useless and nonfactor but soon as 5 to 10 west starts helping out to match numbers , you guys flip out.

    What remains of latinus is just recent vengeance aranzeb kyrios xferswho are salty because they can't run off the server due to CD.

    yes it's a zerg feast now. usually 40v 5.
    You still have the people btw. you guys just don't log on

    But before all your members emo quit the fights were pretty even. no side had more than 5 more or less than the other.

    If this really was just a number thing. tatia would have paid ppl to join again. the fact that they knew they were getting outplayed is the reason why most of their members are xfering off.
    150 man nation against 90 omen nation, but just 1 raid fighting agains omens, wtf are you talking about?, this reminds me <innapropiate> lying about numbers, this is a real zerg man, don't forget.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverhope View Post
    150 man nation against 90 omen nation, but just 1 raid fighting agains omens, wtf are you talking about?, this reminds me <innapropiate> lying about numbers, this is a real zerg man, don't forget.
    You are literally not even a month into the server. omen and interratial been going at it for months. it was even PvP.

    the fight got uneven the moment your nation members ran away.

    up until the day of the siege. you guys were showing up with even if not more people.

    internal drama got the better of your nation and it fell apart.

    just scroll through Reddit and see the countless PvP videos from kraken from both sides.

    all the material is already available to you. you just don't want to admit you lost. which is normal. but complaining about a zerg in a dead game isn't gonna help your situstion. when your cds up. you will just transfer off anyway. so why even bother crying?

    You are simply one of the many band wagon hoppers that joined the wrong losing side. tough luck.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    352
    I have a feeling interracial got a bit too cocky, didn't set up defenses at their castle properly and underestimated Omen force, lost main castle, took a huge hit (that castle had some big sentimental value), now leaders inside Interracial are at odds and internal crap pretty much sealed it. Player nation bleeding members, mercs who were in it for the pvp and didn't care about the nation all leaving, Guildbanks prob will run off with the guildbank again and Tatia/BC group will take advantage, suck up remaining people and rebuild. Maybe Tatia plan all along? I'm sure lots of conspiracy theories on that one. I heard he was the one that killed the deal the nations had on keeping things going.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruza View Post
    you can blame zerg all you want. but latinus was a 150 man nation vs 90 omen.

    same latinus who constantly said west is useless and nonfactor but soon as 5 to 10 west starts helping out to match numbers , you guys flip out.
    Please think before you lie.
    First: You said " latinus was a 150 man nation vs 90 omen" and "5 to 10 west starts helping out " so it is 150 vs 100? And West has only 5-10?? WTF. Some Westie can confirm this is true?? We can not believe Omen. I believe I see an Enoan with at least 40 West on it.
    Second:
    I transferred to Kraken last week and check nation tab.
    -Interracial nation: 97/100
    -Omen Nation: 93/100
    Today Nation status
    -Interracial nation: 89/150
    -Omen Nation: 86/200
    The question is how can " latinus was a 150 man nation"?


    Everyone can lie, but please think before you lie.
    Are you Pseudo?

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruza View Post
    You are literally not even a month into the server. omen and interratial been going at it for months. it was even PvP.

    the fight got uneven the moment your nation members ran away.

    up until the day of the siege. you guys were showing up with even if not more people.

    internal drama got the better of your nation and it fell apart.

    just scroll through Reddit and see the countless PvP videos from kraken from both sides.

    all the material is already available to you. you just don't want to admit you lost. which is normal. but complaining about a zerg in a dead game isn't gonna help your situstion. when your cds up. you will just transfer off anyway. so why even bother crying?

    You are simply one of the many band wagon hoppers that joined the wrong losing side. tough luck.
    Your wrong, this is my main server, my main guild is Latinus for 3 years with irl friend (Ethan), i know everything, when i was in Ollo>Conviction. I fight Omen (when they was zerging the server) then they ran away to kyrios coz they lost, after merges i was fighting Pokemon, Barcode and another west pvp guild (i dont remember their guild name), then DISASTER xfer to Conviction and i left the game after 2 weeks coz irl work for like 1 month, i xfer back to kraken (my home, my guild) to play again with my friends and it was rlly fun, i enjoy the pvp so much as i said "back and forth", we wiped you then they wipe us, lots of fun, im not a band waggoner as u said, maybe you, coz u dont know about any pvpers in the game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts