+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What happened to Interracial???

oh, BTW i was in Green Card Player Nation when i xfer to ollo>conviction.

Quote Originally Posted by Syllanvas View Post

Are you Pseudo?
    Hi you called?

The pvp was really fun last month, both the nations had wins and loses, with exciting battles all days. But are not all that in fact want to battle and soon the "we want fight" has turned into "we want free farm", so lets zerg them. In the end, Interracial still does not fail as an independent nation, which makes me proud of that.
    The best Death Warden from NA

Interracial failed as a Independent nation the day they took in Barcode and even though Barcode was at its weakest form xfering in to be apart of that nation and bring in 4 different groups from Fs,Kyrios,Conviction- not to mention Interracials need to survive vs Innapropriate when they had Pantsu bail them out to zerg down that group.. You had a iron clad protection deal in place with Omen leadership that was going to protect your crown Jewel castle that had real meaning and value to you based on your past guild leader and at every moment you had the ability to be civil and keep that deal intact which was put in place for your own benefit and server health.. You let one guys emotions from getting burned one night destroy all of that. The moment Tatia made a choice to try and look like a e thug and went on his shout rant "Gloves Off/All deals off- where will omen xfer too once we destroy their nation"..He sealed your fate and he knows it and everyone who was apart of it knows it and you can thank him for the condition that you are in right now.Creativ should have had more control of someone who was speaking for that nation and I think slowly creative started believing he would be ok with barcode and as a group kept being toxic shout chat warriors and then silence when reality held them accountable..

Deal was Interracial 2 castles // Omen 2 Castles//Accension 1 castle and then 1 castle to be fought over for bragging rights every siege cycle.
    This was the deal to have structure and stability and same numbers on both pn's and it protected both pn from whale bidding every cycle so that the pn's only had to bid on 1 castle to fight eachother that would go back and forth to give both sides that siege experience and fun. Sadly rumors went around that Interracial leadership didn't even tell their own members the deal about how much money it was going to save them every siege cycle.. But given the fact both leaders in Interracial have a track record of being heavy guild bank handed its no surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by MethodMan View Post
    Deal was Interracial 2 castles // Omen 2 Castles//Accension 1 castle and then 1 castle to be fought over for bragging rights every siege cycle.
    This was the deal to have structure and stability and same numbers on both pn's and it protected both pn from whale bidding every cycle so that the pn's only had to bid on 1 castle to fight eachother that would go back and forth to give both sides that siege experience and fun. Sadly rumors went around that Interracial leadership didn't even tell their own members the deal about how much money it was going to save them every siege cycle.. But given the fact both leaders in Interracial have a track record of being heavy guild bank handed its no surprise.
    Ah ok, so both player nations had a deal put in place to keep pvp going (kinda like disaster and barcode had on kyrios). Well it sucks that Tatia messed it up then. No wonder PN members are leaving, they must be pretty upset over it or just no longer want any part of it. Quite the debacle. Thanks for shedding light on the subject. Makes a lot more sense now.

what a way to invent excuses do OMEN have, the only truth here is that they could not keep fighting and preferred to go the easy way. So, if people do not like shout chat PvP, do not read the tab, don't be stupid LUL

I cant belive recruit to have the same numbers of active players made Iterracial fail. No one can talk about trash talk, both the sides did it (yea, I have a lot of ss with your loved CBL saying ♥♥♥♥s in portuguese), I cant say by others, but pvp is more fun when both the sides have friendly attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by MethodMan View Post
    Great idea, would be really fun if something like that happened, but please do not forget the side of the Haranyans, although few also I think they need some incentive to grow.

Quote Originally Posted by Taric View Post
    Great idea, would be really fun if something like that happened, but please do not forget the side of the Haranyans, although few also I think they need some incentive to grow.
    Yes, that could have been an option too. Interracial should have allied the east and then it would have been a player nation + faction fighting a player nation + faction. Would have been epic!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast