+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 131

Thread: What happened to Interracial???

  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by Creativenesss View Post
    When Latinus had always carried the west

    When a group has to add 20 people to 40v40 fights

    When that group avoids going to a pvp server so they can kill pugs

    When when when

    Ohh nooo. im autistic now lmfao

    I think you just need to accept the fact that your nation lost, regardless of whatever transpired, be it them allying with the west, you bringing in barcode and pirates from other servers, the end results is the same. Making excuses, claiming zergs, unfair fights, it really doesn't matter, unless saying it over and over somehow makes you feel better about it all.

    They didn't zerg your castle. Numbers were allowed according to siege mechanics. You just underestimated them, didn't prepare properly, probably were over confident in defense since the last time you sieged against them, they were flipped back east from pirates and had a rag tag group mixed with alts and undergeared faction players. Just watching the video of the siege, you can see your castle was built with 1 wall protecting the lodestone and farms scattered in places that were easy to destroy. It was a terrible set up and your egos got the better of you.

    As for conviction, I think they'll transfer when they are ready. Any amount of baiting isn't going to work. I don't think they are new to the fight, they know most of the players in pantsu/disaster/pokedex etc. It's a small world now in AA, the game has reduced to only a small population. It's funny though that you say they are dodging pvp. You couldn't even fight to protect your own home and ran away.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakenHo View Post
    I think you just need to accept the fact that your nation lost, regardless of whatever transpired, be it them allying with the west, you bringing in barcode and pirates from other servers, the end results is the same. Making excuses, claiming zergs, unfair fights, it really doesn't matter, unless saying it over and over somehow makes you feel better about it all.

    They didn't zerg your castle. Numbers were allowed according to siege mechanics. You just underestimated them, didn't prepare properly, probably were over confident in defense since the last time you sieged against them, they were flipped back east from pirates and had a rag tag group mixed with alts and undergeared faction players. Just watching the video of the siege, you can see your castle was built with 1 wall protecting the lodestone and farms scattered in places that were easy to destroy. It was a terrible set up and your egos got the better of you.

    As for conviction, I think they'll transfer when they are ready. Any amount of baiting isn't going to work. I don't think they are new to the fight, they know most of the players in pantsu/disaster/pokedex etc. It's a small world now in AA, the game has reduced to only a small population. It's funny though that you say they are dodging pvp. You couldn't even fight to protect your own home and ran away.
    I absolutely agree, we lost, our nation is going to disband. I prefer saying I lost rather than winning by zerging. Its funny how you still pull all the people we invited though fights were evenly numbered. Interracial lost to a zerg, thats another fact, not an excuse

    Interracial lost, yes thats a fact. Now if anyone asks, yes, we lost because we couldnt fight outnumbered by 20-25 people.

    Omen will never go to conviction to pvp, an Omen leader made it clear, “we won’t fight if we can’t win”. And those are not even my words lolol

  3. #63
    It’s always fun to see a group that was once a Zerg complain about numbers

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    399
    Wow, between godlike, cloverhope and creativeness, I'm starting to believe you guys truly are haunted...

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakenHo View Post
    Wow, between godlike, cloverhope and creativeness, I'm starting to believe you guys truly are haunted...
    Nobody can discuss everything I write here in the forums, because I only say the truth and with very good proofs, damn i love this ♥♥♥♥ :^)

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverhope View Post
    Nobody can discuss everything I write here in the forums, because I only say the truth and with very good proofs, damn i love this ♥♥♥♥ :^)
    You're doing an amazing job clover, keep it up haha

  7. #67
    Who knows maybe they are openly trying to make the point that they are haunted. If so I mean kudos, that’s certainly the point they’re getting across

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Creativenesss View Post
    I absolutely agree, we lost, our nation is going to disband. I prefer saying I lost rather than winning by zerging. Its funny how you still pull all the people we invited though fights were evenly numbered. Interracial lost to a zerg, thats another fact, not an excuse

    Interracial lost, yes thats a fact. Now if anyone asks, yes, we lost because we couldnt fight outnumbered by 20-25 people.

    Omen will never go to conviction to pvp, an Omen leader made it clear, we wont fight if we cant win. And those are not even my words lolol

    Did the zerg go something like this?



    Nice try on the quote btw, no one ever said those words, don't be a silly dilly.
    Kaijju
    Ricepicker Extraordinaire
    <Omen>
    Rip [JQ] [MDiG] [STD] [Soul] [Karma] [Public Enemy]

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Creativenesss View Post
    I absolutely agree, we lost, our nation is going to disband. I prefer saying I lost rather than winning by zerging. Its funny how you still pull all the people we invited though fights were evenly numbered. Interracial lost to a zerg, thats another fact, not an excuse

    Interracial lost, yes thats a fact. Now if anyone asks, yes, we lost because we couldnt fight outnumbered by 20-25 people.

    Omen will never go to conviction to pvp, an Omen leader made it clear, we wont fight if we cant win. And those are not even my words lolol
    I remember when my group was about to transfer in, I spoke with officers from Interracial before our group went to omen. I think the wording was similar of "We aren't going to go to content if we are going to lose, no point". At the point I was still new to the game and a FS baby and for some reason thought their nation was stronger and had the will too lead and it was just a tactic to not get us to transfer. I was wrong and baited myself and friends gg.

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijju View Post
    Did the zerg go something like this?



    Nice try on the quote btw, no one ever said those words, don't be a silly dilly.
    you can poke me in discord, i will show you who said that

    @Drewtalkstrash Idk even know who you are bud, but yeah omen was way better that why they allied a faction to pvp at content cuz they were winning 90% of it... oh wait :thinking:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts