+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 131

Thread: What happened to Interracial???

  1. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijju View Post
    Did the zerg go something like this?



    Nice try on the quote btw, no one ever said those words, don't be a silly dilly.


    Seems pretty accurate

  2. #72
    What guildbank was am I holding? Or was... wasn’t omen “outplaying” us?? Lmfao

  3. #73
    Why else would someone run off with their nation’s guild bank XD
    K

  4. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverhope View Post
    Nobody can discuss everything I write here in the forums, because I only say the truth and with very good proofs, damn i love this ♥♥♥♥ :^)
    if everyone is disagreeing with u, maybe, and just maybe u are the one who is wrong....????

  5. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by Creativenesss View Post
    you can poke me in discord, i will show you who said that

    @Drewtalkstrash Idk even know who you are bud, but yeah omen was way better that why they allied a faction to pvp at content cuz they were winning 90% of it... oh wait :thinking:
    the only time the numbers were even is when omen now transferred in, and at point omen was winning, cause we all know the majority of interracial players couldnt pvp for ♥♥♥♥, hell they lost to west pugs more often than not when there was even numbers

    but then interracial took the toxic barcode refugees so they can zerg again and they started winning for a while, but then slowly interracial members stop logging in cause of the toxicity, especially from the barcode members, and the half a million gold theft that was skimmed off the top didnt help morale at all..... and then interracial started losing again.

    but then again they mass recurited more from other servers and broke the castle deal, and the toxicity from barcoded almost doubled by that point. West, which was 90% ascension allied with omen and numbers were even again.

    Interracial were just a mass of egos and toxicity and one big loss and they fell apart.

    so please creative show us where anything in that timeline is wrong

  6. #76
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by Creativenesss View Post
    What guildbank was am I holding? Or was... wasn’t omen “outplaying” us?? Lmfao
    Isn't that why you renamed yourself Guildbanks? I still think it was quite the slap in the face to your own nation running off with all their gold and then coming back waving that name in their own faces. I'm surprised many stayed and played with you, I guess they didn't know better.

  7. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragz View Post
    the only time the numbers were even is when omen now transferred in, and at point omen was winning, cause we all know the majority of interracial players couldnt pvp for ♥♥♥♥, hell they lost to west pugs more often than not when there was even numbers

    but then interracial took the toxic barcode refugees so they can zerg again and they started winning for a while, but then slowly interracial members stop logging in cause of the toxicity, especially from the barcode members, and the half a million gold theft that was skimmed off the top didnt help morale at all..... and then interracial started losing again.

    but then again they mass recurited more from other servers and broke the castle deal, and the toxicity from barcoded almost doubled by that point. West, which was 90% ascension allied with omen and numbers were even again.

    Interracial were just a mass of egos and toxicity and one big loss and they fell apart.

    so please creative show us where anything in that timeline is wrong
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!? jajajajajaja WTF man, keep dreaming x'D
    Everyone knows that you are ashamed to ally with the whole West to be able to fight with more numbers and thus be able to win something, since in "Ollo" they were destroyed and they did not want to feel this way again, but it is well, it is understood that they have to recover your pride in some way.


    <OMEN> getting rekt in Ollo

  8. #78
    The only ones needing to recover pride at this point are the ones that couldn’t even last after losing one siege.
    K

  9. #79
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverhope View Post
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!? jajajajajaja WTF man, keep dreaming x'D
    Everyone knows that you are ashamed to ally with the whole West to be able to fight with more numbers and thus be able to win something, since in "Ollo" they were destroyed and they did not want to feel this way again, but it is well, it is understood that they have to recover your pride in some way.


    <OMEN> getting rekt in Ollo
    u have some serious issuses. who gives a ♥♥♥♥ what happened to omen before....
    you couldnt point out one thing that was wrong in that timeline i stated so u resulting to memes and linking old video. even creativeness have the better sense not respond, but i dont know who is more ♥♥♥♥♥♥ed, you or godlike

    edit: by the way you cry so much about zerg, but how do u zerg in a siege?

  10. #80
    I’ve watched plenty of omen videos and counted numbers in them. They usually had less people on up to being even. Except for the vid of the siege of course but that was game mechanics XD
    K

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts