+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: What happened to Interracial???

Quote Originally Posted by Ragz View Post
    u have some serious issuses. who gives a ♥♥♥♥ what happened to omen before....
    you couldnt point out one thing that was wrong in that timeline i stated so u resulting to memes and linking old video. even creativeness have the better sense not respond, but i dont know who is more ♥♥♥♥♥♥ed, you or godlike

edit: by the way you cry so much about zerg, but how do u zerg in a siege?
    i'm not crying for "zerg" and i was not in the siege (i was working), i'm just making jokes of how OMEN had the need to allying with the WEST to fight and then they talk trash like "we are the best pvpers in the game" xddd ahahaha Ethan showed me all the emails that people from OMEN sent him talking trash, just because nobody could beat him LUL
    La Concha de la Lora
    https://soundcloud.com/punish_and_enslave

Literally every person on this thread from interracial is blaming their short comings on “zerging”
    K

Quote Originally Posted by Creativenesss View Post
    Interracial lost, yes thats a fact. Now if anyone asks, yes, we lost because we couldnt fight outnumbered by 20-25 people.
    I don't get why you keep saying "Interracial". Interracial died before barcode even got here. By the time Barcode got here it was no longer Interracial we were fighting. It wasn't Interracial members raid leading after BC got here, it wasn't Interracial carrying with gear or experience with pvp. The fight here was Omen vs Barcode. We killed Interracial before Barcode ever stepped foot onto Kraken.

"Interracial" will and always will be just the 2 guilds on east and west that wanted to hold hands to free farm the server but decided a nation would make it easier for them.

Quote Originally Posted by shakes View Post
    I don't get why you keep saying "Interracial". Interracial died before barcode even got here. By the time Barcode got here it was no longer Interracial we were fighting. It wasn't Interracial members raid leading after BC got here, it wasn't Interracial carrying with gear or experience with pvp. The fight here was Omen vs Barcode. We killed Interracial before Barcode ever stepped foot onto Kraken.

"Interracial" will and always will be just the 2 guilds on east and west that wanted to hold hands to free farm the server but decided a nation would make it easier for them.
    Yeah, I totally agree with you, 100% true factual info except for the fact that barcode came to kraken with 15-20 people 10 of which were active lmao. Their idea was to rebuild in kraken

Lets be honest here, like I said, Omen is not a pvp guild, so you can’t kill another guild basically. I got bored of the game and disbanded the nation. I was actually bored by the time I went to Aranzeb because there was no PVP. Then someone said “Oh Omen xfered in, come back”. I was just thinking “oh is it the same Omen I rejected when the pirate zerg was in kraken?” So I honestly didn’t expect much, but It was fun, not gonna lie, until the zerg, thats when the game became boring again, and there is no point in playing a video game if it’s boring, I don’t like free farming unlike the actual “rulers of kraken”

#glovesoff

Quote Originally Posted by shakes View Post

jajajajaj this guys xd
    1. Barcode wasn't an elite force, they come with a few to even number the fights (yeah some morons will say "interracial was 180 man pn" xd)
    2. Carryin with gear or experience? jajajaja what a joke xd
    3. OMEN does not have any outstanding players or "good" PvP experience, but gear yes, a lot of gear but sadly misused, just look all of those t7 legendary doing nothing in the back, omg.

BOOM!, headshot.
    La Concha de la Lora
    https://soundcloud.com/punish_and_enslave

#pvpguildwekillpugs

Man, that's a lot of haunted hypocrites. Guys that tried to ally east/west/pirate for Freedich back in the day, and get slaves to run the packs for them, are now complaining about a PN using a couple guilds from the west? Wow. And you've got one complaining about Omen 'not being a pvp guild,' yet the same guy ran after losing a siege? A siege. Singular.

So weird how you keep talking about 2 years ago lmao

People didn’t run away because of the siege. They xfered off because I disbanded the nation, so correct your comment please

Omen didn’t disband anyone, I actually disbanded the nation while owning 2 castles lol so if you wanna “blame” anyone, I’m the only one to be blamed

Quote Originally Posted by Creativenesss View Post
    Yeah, I totally agree with you, 100% true factual info except for the fact that barcode came to kraken with 15-20 people 10 of which were active lmao. Their idea was to rebuild in kraken

Lets be honest here, like I said, Omen is not a pvp guild, so you can’t kill another guild basically. I got bored of the game and disbanded the nation. I was actually bored by the time I went to Aranzeb because there was no PVP. Then someone said “Oh Omen xfered in, come back”. I was just thinking “oh is it the same Omen I rejected when the pirate zerg was in kraken?” So I honestly didn’t expect much, but It was fun, not gonna lie, until the zerg, thats when the game became boring again, and there is no point in playing a video game if it’s boring, I don’t like free farming unlike the actual “rulers of kraken”

#glovesoff
    I guess it makes sense. Leader of Interracial comes back. Doesn't give a crap about his nation. Let's it fall apart because he's bored. Doesn't give a crap about the Marcala castle, which they swore to uphold the legacy from previous leader. Because he's bored. Doesn't care about leading the people who still are playing, fighting to keep the nation alive and defend the castles. Why? Because like he said, he's bored and doesn't give a crap. He'd rather just let it all fall apart, because you know, it's all about him. And his boredom.

Zero leadership. Zero integrity. Zero commitment. Zero respect for his members, friends and all the people who committed themselves, their time, their gold, their loyalty to him. Notice all the "I didn't", "I got bored", "I said", "I I I I I I I" in his message. It truly was all about him and your nation paid for it. Because he was bored.

Zero leadership. Zero integrity. Zero commitment. Zero respect for his members, friends and all the people who committed themselves, their time, their gold, their loyalty to him. Notice all the "I didn't", "I got bored", "I said", "I I I I I I I" in his message. It truly was all about him and your nation paid for it. Because he was bored.
    People have their low self-esteem ticks. With some people, they say 'just kidding just kidding' after saying something they realize is dumb. With other people, it's 'hashtag snarky comment.' I've noticed a few nowadays that go with '::thinking::,' because they're too hurt to come up with something substantive to say. I guess I should add 'I was bored' to the list here.

To be fair, if you tossed that much time/effort/money into a video game, (and professional gamers aside, it's not supposed to be your life) and you lose at the game too, that's probably soul-crushing, because you've probably leveraged having a life with having a better Archeage 'life,' only to have it turn out that your Archeage 'life' sucks. A low self-esteem is practically inevitable there.

inb4 'just trolling' or whatever, I'll just wait for the next half-♥♥♥ jargon/slang/buzzword to show up and add it to the list lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast