+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 131

Thread: What happened to Interracial???

  1. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakenHo View Post
    I guess it makes sense. Leader of Interracial comes back. Doesn't give a crap about his nation. Let's it fall apart because he's bored. Doesn't give a crap about the Marcala castle, which they swore to uphold the legacy from previous leader. Because he's bored. Doesn't care about leading the people who still are playing, fighting to keep the nation alive and defend the castles. Why? Because like he said, he's bored and doesn't give a crap. He'd rather just let it all fall apart, because you know, it's all about him. And his boredom.

    Zero leadership. Zero integrity. Zero commitment. Zero respect for his members, friends and all the people who committed themselves, their time, their gold, their loyalty to him. Notice all the "I didn't", "I got bored", "I said", "I I I I I I I" in his message. It truly was all about him and your nation paid for it. Because he was bored.
    What guild have you led for at least 2 years?

  2. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Creativenesss View Post
    What guild have you led for at least 2 years?
    Being the leader =/= leading. For reference, see: recent orange-haired president guy.

  3. #93
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by Creativenesss View Post
    What guild have you led for at least 2 years?
    Hey, don't deflect this to me. I'm not the one who just spewed what you did on the forums. This is all you man.

  4. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakenHo View Post
    Hey, don't deflect this to me. I'm not the one who just spewed what you did on the forums. This is all you man.
    You talk about leading like if you knew what It’s like, thats why I was asking

    @ugondie: I think pretty much everyone knows who has lead both latinus and interracial for the longest, I’m not talking about a title. Actually when I got the title I stopped leading lol

  5. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Creativenesss View Post
    You talk about leading like if you knew what It’s like, thats why I was asking

    @ugondie: I think pretty much everyone knows who has lead both latinus and interracial for the longest, I’m not talking about a title. Actually when I got the title I stopped leading lol
    So you consider length of time 'being the leader' as some sort of qualifier? Have you read any history books before? A lot of terrible leaders have held their positions longer than you (trying to avoid Godwin's law here). Oh wait, you'd know what I was talking about if you were a good leader. Good leaders steal from their 'people'? Duck and run in a fight? Slave them out for pack labor? Word on the street is that you required that the 'leadership' holds all the gold/gear from doing any 'content.' True/false? Is that how the guild bank stayed stocked?

  6. #96
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by Creativenesss View Post
    You talk about leading like if you knew what It’s like, thats why I was asking

    @ugondie: I think pretty much everyone knows who has lead both latinus and interracial for the longest, I’m not talking about a title. Actually when I got the title I stopped leading lol
    Or maybe I was once under your leadership and have seen it first hand? Doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

  7. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by ugondie View Post
    So you consider length of time 'being the leader' as some sort of qualifier? Have you read any history books before? A lot of terrible leaders have held their positions longer than you (trying to avoid Godwin's law here). Oh wait, you'd know what I was talking about if you were a good leader. Good leaders steal from their 'people'? Duck and run in a fight? Slave them out for pack labor? Word on the street is that you required that the 'leadership' holds all the gold/gear from doing any 'content.' True/false? Is that how the guild bank stayed stocked?
    Show me any proof that I stole from my people like you say. If you were in Latinus you would know what happened to the last pice of gold we had as "guild bank".

    Like i said, any proof, otherwise you are just accusing, basing yourself in false statements which is basically lying :P

    @KrakenHo if you were under my leadership, how come the bad thing you have to say about me is that I quit a video game lol? (or stopped playing as much as I used to), Why is that even wrong from your point of view? Do I have to play a game even when I don't want to just because others want me to?

  8. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Creativenesss View Post
    Show me any proof that I stole from my people like you say. If you were in Latinus you would know what happened to the last pice of gold we had as "guild bank".

    Like i said, any proof, otherwise you are just accusing, basing yourself in false statements which is basically lying :P
    I can tell you're going to try and play semantics with anything I say or present as 'evidence.' You would probably argue it down to, "well you didn't see me take the gold out, so there's no way you can tell it was me." I guess you didn't notice the wave of people that left after you magically geared up, or the couple of people in your own nation that knew about it and said as much, or the people that would magically clam up in conversation when it was asked about. And I like how you didn't respond to my point on who was hoarding the money from all the 'content' that your group did. I bet that money was meticulously counted and doled out fairly /s

    But hey, ask for proof that you didn't do it, don't actually start out with a denial, like innocent people generally do

    Come to think of it, I bet you didn't keep track of the money, but shared a little bit from time to time to try and keep a clean conscience ("if I'm not sure how much money was hoarded from who, then I don't know how much to give back to them, problem solved"). But hey, keep telling us how you lead your nation...to pending collapse.

  9. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by ugondie View Post
    I can tell you're going to try and play semantics with anything I say or present as 'evidence.' You would probably argue it down to, "well you didn't see me take the gold out, so there's no way you can tell it was me." I guess you didn't notice the wave of people that left after you magically geared up, or the couple of people in your own nation that knew about it and said as much, or the people that would magically clam up in conversation when it was asked about. And I like how you didn't respond to my point on who was hoarding the money from all the 'content' that your group did. I bet that money was meticulously counted and doled out fairly /s

    But hey, ask for proof that you didn't do it, don't actually start out with a denial, like innocent people generally do

    Come to think of it, I bet you didn't keep track of the money, but shared a little bit from time to time to try and keep a clean conscience ("if I'm not sure how much money was hoarded from who, then I don't know how much to give back to them, problem solved"). But hey, keep telling us how you lead your nation...to pending collapse.
    people who left after I geared up? who left after that happened? name 5 lol

    and apparently you have no idea I was always a top mage gearwise but well, what can you know, and i do keep track of the money I spend

    I'm pretty sure I stole the nation's gold just because you say it, makes sense

  10. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by Creativenesss View Post
    people who left after I geared up? who left after that happened? name 5 lol
    My bad, I didn't care enough to stalk your whole nation and write down names. No game is that important.

    Quote Originally Posted by Creativenesss View Post
    and apparently you have no idea I was always a top mage gearwise but well, what can you know, and i do keep track of the money I spend
    Wait, you mean you were a top mage gear-wise with a 2-hander, until you were a top darkrunner, gear-wise, then you became a top mage again, gear-wise, with two one-handers. I wonder which explanation is more pathetic, that being all out of pocket, or hitting the guild bank up hard for it LOLOLOLOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Creativenesss View Post
    I'm pretty sure I stole the nation's gold just because you say it, makes sense
    I'm sure you've twisted the behavior in your mind to where you don't consider it 'stealing' anyway. In any event though, might want to check with your boys that talked about it. On that note, I can actually think of at least two names, so start with either of the guys that claimed to 'take over leadership after creativeness took the guild bank and ran.' Hint hint: one of them blew up his gear/account at least 3 times, and speaks hauntedly in our forums even though he's no longer on Kraken, and the other one went traitor to west, followed by traitor to interacial, and is soullessly stuck with Omen for now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts