+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: What happened to Interracial???

Quote Originally Posted by ugondie View Post
    If this was the only pic you could find and upload to try and backup your argument, you're not helping yourself. I bet it took you like half an hour too lol.
    I dont need post another n_n . everyone can see numbers ;D
    [RandomGuy]
    http://i.imgur.com/I4FyoFP.gif>>When you're late to the team fight...

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee rorrox
    Aaarroooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Rorrox View Post
    I dont need post another n_n . everyone can see numbers ;D
    Oh my bad, you're just a pack runner, they left you as the 'leader' before that siege. LOLOLOLOL

Dude, I bet you're a better leader than creativeness.

BTW, the gear out of your group is lousy, which one of you is the gold seller?

Fresh Start server is going to turn all the legacy servers to free farm for the next six months or so.

Time to find something else to do for awhile.
    Anoron
    Mage Extreme

JQ, STD, Omen

Quote Originally Posted by Anoron View Post
    Fresh Start server is going to turn all the legacy servers to free farm for the next six months or so.

Time to find something else to do for awhile.
    "We got the freefarm we wanted...turns out we didn't actually want that sweet sweet 'content'."

What do you know, making a safe space out of the game takes the fun out of it too. Time to snowflake it up somewhere else. Shhh, don't tell the bandwagoners, or they're going to quit too.

Quote Originally Posted by ugondie View Post
    "We got the freefarm we wanted...turns out we didn't actually want that sweet sweet 'content'."

What do you know, making a safe space out of the game takes the fun out of it too. Time to snowflake it up somewhere else. Shhh, don't tell the bandwagoners, or they're going to quit too.
    thats the thing,
    its not that people wanted freefarm,
    its more that noone thought interracial would have folded after losing thier main castle
    but what do u expect from a leadership who constantly stole from thier members and a random bunch of toxic egos who think they are gods gift to AA

Quote Originally Posted by Ragz View Post
    thats the thing,
    its not that people wanted freefarm,
    its more that noone thought interracial would have folded after losing thier main castle
    but what do u expect from a leadership who constantly stole from thier members and a random bunch of toxic egos who think they are gods gift to AA
    Weird that we had been pvping for like month, after losing 90% of the content someone decides to ally West and zerg down everything.

Regarding the “gbank” I was part of the Interracial nation, do you have any proof of what you are stating? Otherwise you are just lying about someone

Quote Originally Posted by Creativenesss View Post
    Weird that we had been pvping for like month, after losing 90% of the content someone decides to ally West and zerg down everything.

Regarding the “gbank” I was part of the Interracial nation, do you have any proof of what you are stating? Otherwise you are just lying about someone
    u mean the thing where u were lying and telling your members u were bidding 40-50k and only bidding 10-20k and pocketing the rest

u mean the thing where u were lying and telling your members u were bidding 40-50k and only bidding 10-20k and pocketing the rest
    How can you prove what you are stating?

Good thing I have all the SS of every bid I did. If you are gonna pull the “someone who was in your guild said...” well, I wasn’t mistaken at not sharing so much with everyone

tbh a never hear crea talking about castle bid soo you point is invalid there w/e make you feel better omen lost 90% of the content like crea says and ally west xd weeeeeee free farm with 180+ nation dam dude
    Aaarroooooooooooo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast