+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 131

Thread: What happened to Interracial???

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakenHo View Post
    Yes, that could have been an option too. Interracial should have allied the east and then it would have been a player nation + faction fighting a player nation + faction. Would have been epic!
    sounds good, sadly Haranya its kinda dead, the only pvpers there are <Solace>

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Taric View Post
    Great idea, would be really fun if something like that happened, but please do not forget the side of the Haranyans, although few also I think they need some incentive to grow.
    I would like to point out that that was 100% going to happen. Leadership within interracial decided against it.

    Minor quibble, the deal was supposed to be 1 safe castle each and 3 to be fought over for bragging rights, but the sentiment is the same.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    106
    It's too hard to pick a quote out of this thread. Has everyone had their balls cut off? 'Negotiate' for sieges? That's how servers die, by planning for less combat at content. Nobody 'wins' at a kumbiyah, it just pushes people away from bothering to go to content. "You're not supposed to go that siege, we already decided the jerking circle is taking that castle." You guys have leverage on whether servers die, and this is how you're exerting that leverage. You're all negotiating "for your own good," but you're not. You're negotiating for less activity on the server. A bunch of people left interacial. Congrats! /s

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    236

    Bolt is so wise

    Its sad when kos is the only source of pvp for the entire server. Kos logs in a searches for pvp, one side down the other searching for a fight, no matter the numbers. We find pn standing around or shadowboxing eachother. We attack and insted of having a combat based on skill execution and tactics, pn calls entire guild and pocket healer for every dps. I mean we are flattered we are such a threat. However we are always looking to out think out fight a combat situation when pn out gears and out numbers opponets. Sad when we engage and west and east even bolster pns numbers as a way to say " look at me sempi" looking up from thier knees. Lancetmindsets is what we call it. Hilariously sad. Kos will never give up or show weakness. Join our crew and find out why we are the way we are. Mail Rank

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    236
    Mail rankhore

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by gotwood View Post
    It's too hard to pick a quote out of this thread. Has everyone had their balls cut off? 'Negotiate' for sieges? That's how servers die, by planning for less combat at content. Nobody 'wins' at a kumbiyah, it just pushes people away from bothering to go to content. "You're not supposed to go that siege, we already decided the jerking circle is taking that castle." You guys have leverage on whether servers die, and this is how you're exerting that leverage. You're all negotiating "for your own good," but you're not. You're negotiating for less activity on the server. A bunch of people left interacial. Congrats! /s
    Weak people left a poorly run nation. Maybe you should have helped them recruit even more than what they already brought in and had a backbone. Pass that nation lead to Tatia so he can make one final run at trying to win AA. The makeup of people you have is nothing to build a foundation on and you are seeing that by the people who have left are the same guys who jump around every 1-2 months with no loyalty.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimaggio View Post
    Weak people left a poorly run nation. Maybe you should have helped them recruit even more than what they already brought in and had a backbone. Pass that nation lead to Tatia so he can make one final run at trying to win AA. The makeup of people you have is nothing to build a foundation on and you are seeing that by the people who have left are the same guys who jump around every 1-2 months with no loyalty.
    I don't recruit for PN's, I fight them every day lol. I'm like the opposite of a recruiter to them.

  8. #28
    Good thing he didn’t say you were a recruiter then XD

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariah View Post
    Good thing he didn’t say you were a recruiter then XD
    Sorry, his post had bad English, but I gathered that he thinks I'm from Interacial ("pass that nation lead to Tatia"), and he seemed to suggest that I needed to "[help] them recruit even more...". I'm not in the Pen 15 Nation, so I thought it prudent to mention that my activity nowadays is much more like anti-recruitment for groups like Interacial.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,743
    Quote Originally Posted by HomesbyRobert View Post
    I would like to point out that that was 100% going to happen. Leadership within interracial decided against it.

    Minor quibble, the deal was supposed to be 1 safe castle each and 3 to be fought over for bragging rights, but the sentiment is the same.
    I would like to point out that was 100% not going to happen with the East's most geared players. I've personally got friends in both nations and factions (this is just a game, after all), but we don't and would not ally with reds for any reason.
    "You need a lobotomy. I'll get a saw." - Bill Watterson

    Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    Archeage is not a PvP game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts