+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where are the specialty buyers?

Question Where are the specialty buyers?

I want to do trade runs in Nuia, but specialty buyers are nowhere to be found on the map. Is the game glitched or what?

Also, I can't buy donkeys at mirage isle (the option to buy doesn't appear when I'm in front of them), nor can I find the quest to get a donkey for free. I'm already at a Blue Salt quest in which I'm supposed to have a farm cart to complete, so, no donkey.

Specialty buyers are at the 3 trade post points per continent.
    on West, those are in Solzreed, Two Crowns and Cinderstone.

speciality buyers can be found now at the trading outposts in solzried, two crowns and cinderstone, you have to bring your packs to one of these. donkey should be part of the trading quests, start npc was moved to hero hall but this quest atm requires lvl50+ to start (no idea if you have to finish the new bluesalt quests first though).

They are pretty obscured, but I found the ones in solzried and cinderstone in the map. Can't find the one in two crowns though.

About the Blue Salt quests, I think it makes no sense to be rewarded a donkey by the time I'll already have a farm cart. That one is explained at least, but why can't I buy the donkey at mirage isle? It must be a glitch. You can try it yourselves.

the one in two crowns is in the south west of ezna along the water. Im not sure about the mirage donkeys but I do know you can buy them for vocation

I've heard from players saying that you can buy a donkey with vocation. Haven't checked it out myself cause I don't need one. Hope that helps.

Ok, I got it now. Thanks for the help everyone.

Donkeys can be purchased for 10k vocation

+ Reply to Thread