+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: 4.5 Remastered Server MY Personal opinion

Another problem of the old servers is that a lot of people already abused of exploits or bugs or mechanics that are not viable anymore (Like pack system, hauler trains, apexes bug).

This kind of mechanics like the old pack system and hauler trains (we have to consider alts too) put a lot of gold in the game, making everything too expensive to a new player.

What would you think if you were a new player and saw that you had to expende at least 50.000 - 100.000 gold in a weapon when a full freighter with the best packs will give them a profit of 100-200 gold?

Hey everyone. Sorry for my english, but i hope that you will understand me.
    All i see here, that you are whining about whales, P2W and so on. I will give you some info about Russian servers, online, GS, and mail.ru.
    Im playing for about a year, i have character 7k GS and in two months it will be about 8.5k GS. Im not a whale, i donate every month about 20 EUR in total for my account and my wife account. She is 6.5k GS, and in 3-4 months will be about same 8.5k GS. And you know what? i decided to leave everything if Trion will open Fresh start server 4.5, like korean did. Why?
    Its simple. If you will open top 100 players from all the servers, you will see no one less than 10.5k GS. Top players, and there are a lot of them, wearing top equip, ERENOR. in two days there were videos, how whales regrade them by puthing another weapons to the mythic grade. in next two week 1 man already had weapon of last grade. in 1 month there were about 20 characters with full top gear, divine and epic grade. at this moment 7k gs means nothing.
    AT this moment if you want to be living more than 5-10 seconds in mass PVP you have to be 9-9.5k GS depending of your class.
    Auction is almost dead, because whales are buying all weapons and armor starting from epic grade, only weapons and armor left there have very big price. For example if you want T1 Obsidian shield Legendary, pay 120k gold. And that is only 1 problem.
    You say P2W, hah, i have seen your top players, believe me, its ok. Trion made great job, if you want to buy for yourself its 1 price, if yu want to buy for selling, please pay x2. That is great idea. In russian server there are no difference. And also if you want pet, or wings, you cannot just buy them, never, you have to gamble with crates, one man opened 500!!! crates, and he got nothing, chances are very low, price of blood leagion wings is 30-45k gold. Price for the pets, that you have in guild shop, in shop for loyality points, and this craftsman points, we dont have, All in crates, and the prices are starting from 5k. For example, this white mount with leap ability, the price is about 12k, your server price 2.4k gold.
    Online, russian servers are more dead than yours, you can visit any capital at the prime time, 18.00, there will be no more than 10 characters, half of them will be twinks. Today i was comparing, in cats capital, there was about 50 characters, at our server we have only 7-14 characters, half of them twinks.
    If you will have more questtions, ask, i will answer. And believe me, trions made good job, and i and my wife, are waiting for the fresh start server from Trion.

Quote Originally Posted by RussianFriend View Post
    Hey everyone. Sorry for my english, but i hope that you will understand me.
    All i see here, that you are whining about whales, P2W and so on. I will give you some info about Russian servers, online, GS, and mail.ru.
    Im playing for about a year, i have character 7k GS and in two months it will be about 8.5k GS. Im not a whale, i donate every month about 20 EUR in total for my account and my wife account. She is 6.5k GS, and in 3-4 months will be about same 8.5k GS. And you know what? i decided to leave everything if Trion will open Fresh start server 4.5, like korean did. Why?
    Its simple. If you will open top 100 players from all the servers, you will see no one less than 10.5k GS. Top players, and there are a lot of them, wearing top equip, i dont know how you call it in english, but it appeared in game, when 4.0 started. in two days there were videos, how whales regrade them by puthing another weapons to the mythic grade. in next two week 1 man already had weapon of last grade. in 1 month there were about 20 characters with full top gear, divine and epic grade. at this moment 7k gs means nothing.
    AT this moment if you want to be living more than 5-10 seconds in mass PVP you have to be 9-9.5k GS depending of your class.
    Auction is almost dead, because whales are buying all weapons and armor starting from epic grade, only weapons and armor left there have very big price. For example if you want T1 Obsidian shield Legendary, pay 120k gold. And that is only 1 problem.
    You say P2W, hah, i have seen your top players, believe me, its ok. Trion made great job, if you want to buy for yourself its 1 price, if yu want to buy for selling, please pay x2. That is great idea. In russian server there are no difference. And also if you want pet, or wings, you cannot just buy them, never, you have to gamble with crates, one man opened 500!!! crates, and he got nothing, chances are very low, price of blood leagion wings is 30-45k gold. Price for the pets, that you have in guild shop, in shop for loyality points, and this craftsman points, we dont have, All in crates, and the prices are starting from 5k. For example, this white mount with leap ability, the price is about 12k, your server price 2.4k gold.
    Online, russian servers are more dead than yours, you can visit any capital at the prime time, 18.00, there will be no more than 10 characters, half of them will be twinks. Today i was comparing, in cats capital, there was about 50 characters, at our server we have only 7-14 characters, half of them twinks.
    If you will have more questtions, ask, i will answer. And believe me, trions made good job, and i and my wife, are waiting for the fresh start server from Trion.
    We are not talking about which server is better! we are talking about how it could improve :3 and we are not crying about GS i did all the content and dominate Eanna / Prophency im talking about balancing and make all the content enjoyable :3 with out a regrade limit you will focus ONLY on your gear and loose 90% of the game content

Ps: Russian cash shop/ gold seller cost 50% less then ours so they can make our same money by paying 50% less

It seens that every server has the same problems:

Multiaccounting
    P2w cash shop
    Gold sellers...

Quote Originally Posted by Lusky View Post
    We are not talking about which server is better! we are talking about how it could improve :3 and we are not crying about GS i did all the content and dominate Eanna / Prophency im talking about balancing and make all the content enjoyable :3 with out a regrade limit you will focus ONLY on your gear and loose 90% of the game content

Ps: Russian cash shop/ gold seller cost 50% less then ours so they can make our same money by paying 50% less
    Ok, i will explain in different way.
    From the beginning, about p2w things, and then about regrade limits(yes/no)
    same money by pating 50% less.
    Small calculation.
    Apex in RU server - 2.8 EUR, gives 150 credits, for patron needed 300 credits.
    Apex in EU server 10 EUR, gives 1250 credits, for patron needed 2400 (100 Extra)
    And now most interesting part, APEX prices on RU server 850-950 gold
    APEX prices on EU server 900-1000 gold (correct me if im wrong)
    And now most most interesting part.
    If you want to buy for example costume - 600 credits for yourself and 1200 for selling to others players, on RU server 1200 with no differnce, for yourself or to sell, they are packed. On EU server for yourself it will cost you 1/2 of APEX, on RU server it will cost you 4 APEX.
    So if player is F2P, he will have to spend about 6800 gold on Ru server, but on EU server he will spend only 475 gold, half of the APEX.
    see the difference? On Russian servers there is very easy way to make gold from EUR, but on EU server dont have such a possibility. That is the reason why EU servers are much more fair to play.

Now about regrade system, i think its fine to leave it like it will be in 4.5. From the start of the server, there will be a race. who will faster make regrade scrolls, that means there will be pvp in northen region, and it will be non stop fight, because resources are limited, and that is good.
    If you will limit regrade, then in 2-3 weeks, there will be no point in regrade scrolls.
    After next patch, for example obsidian equipment, there will be PVP all over north region, everyone will farm resources for that equipment, then craft, regrade, fail to regrade and start all over gain, war for the top spots, war for the resources, it will be very long lasting PVP arena for everyone, for non PVP users, there will be peace periods, so its ok. but as you know at war period drop is higher.
    If you will limit regrade, 1-2 weeks of PVP, and thats all, because with 4.5 patch, chace of succes until Divine grade is very high.
    And the whales will be unable to spend like 10k EUR, and become OP very fast, auction will be empty, no one will buy many APEX or other things like this, because all gold will be spent to regrade weapons and armor, to make weapons and armor, only few F2P players will buy APEX for high price, that means, that donating player will have to spend about 10 EUR, for less than 200 gold. So in a result, it will be a fair competition. Only advantage that Donating people will have, its scarecrows from the start(if they will be in shop), and transport upgrades (but first they have to make some transport for upgrade, and prices for materials will be high) That is my opinion. If you want a lot of PVP in all farming and Resource areas, then leave regrade chance like it will be in 4.5

And i have seen someone said that patron is P2W, maybe but i consider paying for Patron is like a subscription thing, you pay - you play. IF you cant pay, you have limited content. that is fair enough from my side.

RussianFriend:
    This is same p2w in EU and in RU regions. Just russians have faster low quality upgrades. But both regions end in same spot: 7k GS vs 10,5k GS or 4-5K vs 8k? Same disgusting p2w.
    Russian server is "better" because it offer faster upgrades for longer time maybe. EU/NA rush to the p2w wall in shorter time. But this is an illusion. Both companies do the same: they sell power in game. Printing "money" or selling high-end gear? Same hypocrite greedy strategy.

MMO market has many players who want to PLAY the game and be competitive in game. No tricks - no traps. Pay same money and no more "power" in the RM market. This is basic demand. If other games/companies offer better system that will absorb larger group of players. (lie or temporally? It doesn't matter. Example: BDO) "Small" companies like Trino want more money from small group of palyers. Average players are only "food of whales". This is working.. .sometimes... temporally .. when the game is good and new and shiny. But AA is not new and the Company has bad reputation. And done. We got ghost towns in dead server. Did you surprise?
    Teleshop strategies will not work in next FS. Trino will offer game for larger group or it will fail now. because other companies will have newer games and better reputation in same time. Doing same p2w garbage in "new" server will not work in 2018... Or 2-3 months than deadserver.

XLGames is like 2 companies: developers do great work to make game better, than "publisher" team destroy this work with stupid greedy strategy. Example:
    - FS but new races get more XP, catch up mechanism stay in this server and the program (in server side) can't handle players.
    - generate "remastered" server with limitations... and you allow regrade to mythic...
    Eic fail.

Quote Originally Posted by RussianFriend View Post
    Ok, i will explain in different way.
    From the beginning, about p2w things, and then about regrade limits(yes/no)
    same money by pating 50% less.
    Small calculation.
    Apex in RU server - 2.8 EUR, gives 150 credits, for patron needed 300 credits.
    Apex in EU server 10 EUR, gives 1250 credits, for patron needed 2400 (100 Extra)
    And now most interesting part, APEX prices on RU server 850-950 gold
    APEX prices on EU server 900-1000 gold (correct me if im wrong)
    And now most most interesting part.
    If you want to buy for example costume - 600 credits for yourself and 1200 for selling to others players, on RU server 1200 with no differnce, for yourself or to sell, they are packed. On EU server for yourself it will cost you 1/2 of APEX, on RU server it will cost you 4 APEX.
    So if player is F2P, he will have to spend about 6800 gold on Ru server, but on EU server he will spend only 475 gold, half of the APEX.
    see the difference?
    I'm not exactly sure what you mean by our credit system. There is no discount in credits between buying for yourself or to sell. Perhaps you are referring to our loyalty token items. It costs 600 loyalty tokens for a mount/glider/big costume, but not 600 credits. Getting 600 loyalty tokens will take almost 3 months of Patron and that item is normally now just for yourself (not allowed to be sold).

For credit items (that can be sold to others) it is usually sold in 3 ways. One as a credit purchase (but usually priced around 2 APEX worth of credits). Two, only in the RNG box (for 450 credits each). Third, in a big combo package that can only be bought for cash.

But you make a good point about the economy, if gear is capped too low, then there is no point in conquering objectives besides just reputation. They would need to bring in some other sink for the gear economy, especially since right now they have no gear destruction and no Erenor to eat gear.

Quote Originally Posted by wooglemoogle View Post
    But you make a good point about the economy, if gear is capped too low, then there is no point in conquering objectives besides just reputation. They would need to bring in some other sink for the gear economy, especially since right now they have no gear destruction and no Erenor to eat gear.
    IF YOU UPGRADE A EPIC MAGNIFICENT TO EPHERIUM IT GOES BACK TO ARCANE > MONEY SINK AT EVERY MAX TIER EQUIPMENT UPGRADE

Ok let me explain it better of why Epic should be the limit. :3

First Month Scenario: Magnificent/GHA Top tier Gear.

LIMITE TO 1 ACCOUNT 1 CHARACTER = Each player will have a Total of 2800x30 = 84000 Labor Each month.

1) General Housing Taxes ( 1x Cottage 1x 16x16 1x 8x8 ) = 50 Taxes = 3000 Labor/450 Credits / 38 Loyalty to pay Each week = 12000 Labor Each month or Cash shop.

2)Every magnificent craft cost 500 Labor + 100 Labor for illustrius= 600 labor each piece x 15 pieces = 9000 Labor for a full Grand Magnificent
    Avarage Korean Prices of 1 magnificent Celestia/Divine(Dameged) is 900/1200 G. ( ps they have unlimited labor potion in cashshop )

3)Every prices will be different because there will be no more Alts Crafting/mining/gathering.

4)"conquering objectives besides just reputation" Conquering objectives will be your only "Extra" income so will be better then now! I dont know if you ever went to big guilds or freshstarts contest but after 4 hours of raiding usualy players complaing about doint the WB / DGS / Kraken because it is a money sink ( keep using pots/repair galeons ecc ) was costing more then the rewards... ( Normal player: "But if i go gather instead of kraken i will make 4x more the money" << but if you dont have unlimited labots/accounts anymore you will enjoy more the wb :3)

5) Regrade Ships will be an object close for everyone after they completed theyr first set ( regrade galeon = money sink meccanichis ) = more sea pvp and contest = Hard to get the boss,conquer the server/dominate it .

6) Lest say that from day one you make 300g of profit each day = 11 silver/labor you will end up with 9000g each month not even enought to get full divine magnificent.

7) Guild cooperation for organized proficency increase will be a real DEAL.

So limiting the labors/accounts means limiting the gold income so an object that was EASY like magnificent before start to become challenging and the limit grade to epic is only for limiting the p2w not the money sink from regrading and it's opposite of what you said before... Limiting the labor will motivate the player to do WB/abyssal/Conquering a castle for lords coins ! even a abyssal pack will be REALTY worth.

This is the P2W effect in Korea after 11 days ( Legendary magnificent Cap/ Epic magnificent armor/ divine magnificent Belt,vanguard,boots / mytics magnificent pants /Magnificent Legendary Sword,shield,flute / Mythyc Dungeon bow)
    PS: Most of the player are on Unique gha/celestial

Quote Originally Posted by Lusky View Post
    6) Lest say that from day one you make 300g of profit each day = 11 silver/labor you will end up with 9000g each month not even enought to get full divine magnificent
    While whales can buy out full epic gear (regrade) in 1st weak. It's very promising.

There won't be an answer for P2W issue in AA for NA / EU regions because:

1/ If the gear ceiling is restricted at a relatively easy point to achieve then after that there will be no motivation to play the game anymore (as someone above stated), you cant say that people will still just pvp for fun because for pure pvp there are better games out there.

2/ If the gear ceiling is set higher then whales can always pay to get the top gears faster, by 1 or more of the following means:
    a/ Buy credits / apex and sell for gold
    b/ If no p2w items are being sold in cash shop, Whales can still use RMT market, I know it is not allowed but it is extremely difficult to detect if the buyer and seller are wise
    c/ Buy patron for many accounts and they can make much more gold per day than f2p players. Unlike KR, Trion cant ask you guys to upload your unique passport information for every account you make. And there are many way to easily bypass the 1 account per player restriction, please be real and admit that fact.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast