+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: 4.5 Remastered Server MY Personal opinion

Quote Originally Posted by KLMA View Post
    If you want to set up an automatic ban like that, you must revise a whole complex set of conditions when to ban, how long do 2 players must know each other in advance and then how much they are allowed to trade ? Just those 2 conditions alone are already super difficult to set. And then alts and their main account would be playing with each other everyday and alts will only send less than 500g / day to main account. So it may only restrict gold seller but not multi accounts players.

I understand what you said about diminishing return, but that will require a complete redesign of the game economy and item stats, with the current amount of staffs that XLgames has for AA that thing is too big to take on for them.
    If you want to send "small gifts" to your "wife" (example mythic ayanad bow and legendary armors) stay in old servers! New FS server has to use VIABLE System. Something different. If you want same p2w old system you don't "have to" go FS. If you accept the rules of new server you will not cry when you get ban after you do something "illegal". If you like to play in 10-12 accounts (aka you have big family) you don't need changes.
    But most of real players want to play in single account. Forced players to "cheat" limited resource system or pay 10000 dollars is not fun for many players.

Sorry, i had no time for 2 days.
    Talking about p2w situation. This is Russian server P2W. and trust me, at EU server there is much better with P2W situation.
    See screens below

and i can continue non stop.

Quote Originally Posted by RussianFriend View Post
    Sorry, i had no time for 2 days.
    Talking about p2w situation. This is Russian server P2W. and trust me, at EU server there is much better with P2W situation.
    See screens below

and i can continue non stop.
    We are not talking about it please stop go offtopic!

Last 3 pages are all about P2W.
    Pay to the gold sellers
    Multiaccounting
    In Game Store things like labor potions
    and so on. Am i Wrong ?

Quote Originally Posted by RussianFriend View Post
    Last 3 pages are all about P2W.
    Pay to the gold sellers
    Multiaccounting
    In Game Store things like labor potions
    and so on. Am i Wrong ?
    YES we are not talking about the difference about RU and EU but how we should improve EU

Quote Originally Posted by Lusky View Post
    YES we are not talking about the difference about RU and EU but how we should improve EU
    We? we cant, you can make 1000 messages and themes. but if there will be no profit to TRION, they will close project. sad, but truth. And my opinion, they managed to get things more or less balanced between players.

The only thing, that should be removed from In Game Store - labor potions, they make inbalance, i agree.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8