+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Resolved - NA Login Issues - January 12 & 13

Quote Originally Posted by Spellgrim View Post
    I updated the original post, but will also post here for visibility for everyone that may not have noticed:

Update 3 - 01/13/2018 - We once again restarted the auth server, and it appears to have resolved the login issues. Thanks once again for being so patient with us!

The "Under Maintenance" and "Login Failed" errors should also be resolved as they were a result of restarting the auth servers.
    Thanks for continuing to keep us posted Spellgrim, and for updating the first page. I hope your weekend goes better from here on out.

Jax

When trying to log in shortly after the maintenance done by you,I can not log in and I get the following message : Failed to load game data! To this moment I still can not log in,made by you lately has only problems forus,I do not know if I will have the patience to put up with you for a long time!

Well now it is on Eu Login, with the same problem as Na some hour earlier, gray screen log off duplicate loop.
    It look exactly like when server was over saturated after a big patch, you know, when Fresh server get their amount of player expand to "solve" the "Queue everywhere" .. and then get the grey screen Authification problem.
    And to be fair, 03h00 in the morning in Eu, even a sunday, i'm sure it is not a "too much player try to connect in the same time" right now so only two option left :I

cannot login to EU, keep getting stuck between character select & loading screen. NA is fine for me

Grey screen of death on EU right now.

Quote Originally Posted by bailtree View Post
    cannot login to EU, keep getting stuck between character select & loading screen. NA is fine for me
    Same here, EU: infinite grey screen after selecting the character to play.

Issue now present on EU. Why does it seem like everytime Trion "fixes" an issue for NA, it moves to EU. Almost like they just swap something server side that moves the problem over XD

Same here. EU server shows me grey screen Or "duplicated log in" once I click my Avatar.

Please some info, when serv login will be working.

10.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #150
    ArcheAge Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Liq View Post
    Please some info, when serv login will be working.
    It’s being looked at now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast