+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Resolved - NA Login Issues - January 12 & 13

Quote Originally Posted by buskins View Post
    I assume the server recognises that we are in game even though we have the grey screen, hence the duplicate logins?
    yes , i hope , can try to log my free player for see if they gather labor

Quote Originally Posted by buskins View Post
    I assume the server recognises that we are in game even though we have the grey screen, hence the duplicate logins?
    I was thinking the same thing. Normally we don't get a duplicate login, unless it's actually talking with the game server in some way. I wonder whats doing this? the login server (to trion) seem's to be behaving normally . This is strange.

Same problem here. Guess you'll have to give us the new costume for free. lol. jk.........sorta
    Character Name: Recoil
    Guild: Blood Shot Eyes
    Server: Thunderwing

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪ (っ◕‿◕)っ

gray screen problem

I'm having the same gray screen issue preventing me from getting into the game.
    ArcheAge tips and guides: Foxfires' YouTube Channel

the problem is solved ?

We will be conducting a restart at 5:55 AM CST to address this issue. Thank you for your patience.
    Need help? Contact our Customer Support team here!

Trion Worlds Support Center
    @TrionHelp
    facebook.com/TrionHelp

I'm still getting the grey screen

Cool While the game is down...

Now is a good time for you all to run your windows and security software updates and reboot your PCs. I am sure some have you have not done so in months, like me! lol

See you in-game...

Kohanim
    Aranzeb NA
    Retribution EU

Experiencing the same. I can reach character screen, but can't go any further. Sigh - after the many days of DDoS attacks - and now this ... *facepalm*. All the issues shifted my loyalty and brought me to a level of using AA as time consumption - not as a game play platform. Atm ... I am really indifferent if you make it work. I don't care, I just wanted to get in the report queue.

No grey screen but it has been a long time since last few hours and now my friends & I still can't log in with the logging screen showing ' The game is unavailable right now. Check the Archeage website and forums for more information! '. We lost our valuable lordcoin packs/charcoal packs time&profit . FEELSBADMAN #2018. How long will it take u guys to fix it? Will we get compensation? Though we didn't get DDOS compensation, well, nvm, just haven't expected it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast