+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Patron Time Didn't Apply Correctly

Patron Time Didn't Apply Correctly

Ok, I could be stupid, but lets look here

December 3 + 30 Days would take us to 2 Jan

On 2 Jan got 10 Days (this would take us to 12 Jan)

On 7 Jan got 10 more days. This would take us to 22 Jan Total

Got Billed on 12 Jan.

What's worse, got billed for 90 days, where the ♥♥♥♥ did the other 10 days go?

I have a ticket in on this for a refund, but I recommend everyone check their Patron days in their account to see if they got billed early or lost Patron days.

EDIT: I just checked all 6 of my accounts, all 6 were wrong in the application of Patron days.

I highly encourage everyone to check their Patron dates.
    Jahlon The Legendary Clicker
    GM of Paradox
    Paradox Gaming Network
    Paradox Youtube Channel

I had a ticket opened for a different issue and the GM stated that the Patron compensation comes as 2 parts,each 5 days. Looking at your SS I think that is exactly what your problem is- you didn't get 10 days of Paton twice, but rather 2 separate 5 days of Patron ( and it was supposed to be 10 days Patron for ddos not 20,right?) That said, do not take my word for it, open a ticket with support and read their explanation.

Yup you are correct.

How stupid am I. It's Trion, where 10 means 5
    Jahlon The Legendary Clicker
    GM of Paradox
    Paradox Gaming Network
    Paradox Youtube Channel

Nothing stupid about your questions. It made sense to me only because I had extra info about it. I opened a ticket about EU compensation and this GM keeps explaining about NA ddos compensation ,not reading and understanding what I am asking for. That's how I know the Patron compensation was applied as two 5 day periods.( my guess is they had their own reasons to do it this way).

+ Reply to Thread