+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Fluffy Commands Before/For 4.5

New Fluffy Commands Before/For 4.5

I would like to open up a discussion with the PTS community about this subject. We have a general idea of what is coming and what we will need to test and the hardships we currently are facing.

If you have suggestions please let us know here what they are and why you feel we need them. Here are mine.

1. Re-enable the T7 Commands. This is needed because it provides options for testing with different stats and most notably Ayanad Scrolls which are required in crafting with no source to get them on the PTS without spending a godly amount of time.
    2. Oils, Archeum Ore, Gems. With the removal of the wisp system and the crafting changes, the fluffy commands were never updated to help with the engagement of this system. All gems, oils, and archeum ore are needed in far greater quantities to craft items for testing.
    3. Auction House Scroll & Character Expansions: for those on F2P accounts not being able to auction items or expand their character slots for additional resource support is pretty harsh.

That is my 3 that I think need to be addressed, but what are yours and your thoughts on mine.

I agree with these. I myself love crafting in the game when I have nothing better to do, but with a lot of stuff that has been removed, it has gotten harder to craft a lot of stuff, especially gear. I believe it would be best if Archeum, Oils, and the gems would have a command since like you pointed out, that Diamonds are apparently very rare..But as I've seen most of the vehicles and other stuff require Diamonds, Archeum and sometimes Oils, a good amount too. And I defiantly agree with the Character slot Expansions. Instead of making more then 3 accounts it would be better to have the slot scrolls to create about 6 characters on lets say each account. So then you would have more materials or at least a stock of resources without creating more and more accounts. I was thinking and it would be nice to add Rubber in there too, since its so dam rare...unless I am that forsaken and unlucky (which I probably am), it goes with the diamonds since like that vehicles require Diamonds and Rubber for literally everything.

plus fluffy for that 3 ipnysh erenor craft =)
    im trying hard farm that to have a katana and shortspear to test on pts.. because idk which to chose on live servers.. and i dont understand why they dont give with others =/

Checking while I continue to miss the "Notice me fluffy!" command.. please for the love of god flip that switch to on!

I agree with Aired please put them back in, They would really help with testing out stuff before we use/craft that on live

I agree with Aired.

Also, for PTS, to go along with gems & oils, full stacks of the corals and pearls would help.

The Fluffy command:
    level (profession) fluffy

Would it be possible to update that? Things like Husbandry needs 230k skill unbuffed to make dairy/sheep/goat/yata/bear pens.
    Mining need 230k to get the Unidentified ore, which the rare (blue) ones award the diamonds. Basic gives the Archeum ore.

So we can do real testing of the changes

Make me a real boy fluffy but replace boy with mage, healer, melee, Archer. Forget having to make all the gear, gimme a 10,000 gear score set so we can do real testing. Present the Erenors cloaks that come with the package to be the ideal cloaks so we don't have to mess around with a bunch of silliness getting the right stats.

Flip the script fluffy. Gimme a fat pile of stat migration junk so I can just bulldog power through maxing my changes for testing purposes
    Box of gems fluffy. Gimme toughness gems, a metric ton of T3 gems, a pile of gold so I can slot all these things.

Time to work fluffy. Lots and lots of labor pots for slotting all these gems.

Bling my neck fluffy....just send me the two new eternal halcy necks for stat testing, building.

T U R T L E fluffy. Send me a turtle boat so we can test it to see if it's been fixed from the KR patch and so the content creators can explain it to the masses

Why is the rum gone fluffy.....a full round of t6 and t7 pots and food so people can see the difference in flat rate restoration and percentage based restoration.

And after this round of testing....you can wipe the PTS since what we need to test 4.5 is extensive.

Plus I agree with all yours aired
    Jahlon The Legendary Clicker
    GM of Paradox
    Paradox Gaming Network
    Paradox Youtube Channel

Another thing I ran into:
    Abyssal crystals, one thing that is way to time consuming to try and farm. We do get a bit from one of the commands that needs to be raised to a max stack of 1k.

+ Reply to Thread