+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: RIP Ragexx (IRL)

Rip Ragexx.
    I do hope Trion will place some kind of symbol in his memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyone View Post
    Rip Ragexx.
    I do hope Trion will place some kind of symbol in his memory.
    I know the answer to that will be no. It's been asked for each time a well-known player has died (there have been several over the years), and they have always said no.
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Conviction East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Conviction West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ <Wayfarers> ~ Conviction East

Quote Originally Posted by romonster View Post
    I know the answer to that will be no. It's been asked for each time a well-known player has died (there have been several over the years), and they have always said no.
    It is always sad to see someone go but that's not because Trion or XL have no compassion that they denied those requests
    As Romonster fairly said there were other players that passed away since ArcheAge came out and creating a memorial for each of them is unlikely imaginable because it would lock lands from other or new players.
    Moreover it would require a patch for a specific server which is not XL's politics, Trion can activate or desactivate an existing script on a single server but that are code already present in all servers running scripts
    (At some point it was ask for a memorial for all the fallen in Mirage)

However remember that Archeage is a great game where players can bring and create content.
    As a fellow friend or guildmate you can set down 8x (or higher lunar/stellar/solar) with crests, decorations, lights, flowers on it that turn that little spot in a memorial for your friend.
    It is way more personnal and kind that players or friends that used to know the lost one actually do something in h(er)is memory and I truly believe (s)he would have appreciated more than getting something off a Trion employe (s)he doesn't even used to know.

Friends and family are the one who keep the living and loving memory of those who are gone

Sorry for your loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2